Chapter 28: Back

~ Lex's P.O.V~

December 28th 2012,

Driving back to College was long! I wanted to get out of that stinking car! We just did the same thing as last time slept and drove. Finally when we got back to college I literally jumped out of the car! We unpacked our car and walked into the collage. Not many students had returned yet. We walked up to Harry's dorm and opened the door. No one home. We put Harry's suitcase down then helped me take mine into my dorm. No one there ether.

"Weird." I said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"The fact that not a single one of the boys have showed up yet."

"Yeah it is weird." He agreed with me.

We were both pretty starving so we walked down to the cafeteria and got some lunch. Still not a single boy. Me and Harry ate lunch alone. We walked through the hall ways and then I heard the weirdest thing. We passed big double doors that let to the school's Theater where they put on plays and things like that. Inside I heard the most beautiful voices in the world!

"Harry come here!" I said. So he did.

We listened for a little bit. We couldn't quite make out who was singing then this slightly higher voice started singing. We looked at each other.

"Louis" we both said together.

Harry opened together and we quietly walked into the theater. What I saw on the stage shocked me. There sitting on the floor of the stage all sat in a circle was Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, El, Dani, and Perrie. Niall was singing now. They were singing Don't stop believing now. Niall's voice was beautiful.

"Just a small town girl. Living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere." Then Louis came in "Just a city boy. Born and raised in south Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere." Just then Harry started walking down the aisle towards them and he started singing "some will win. Some will loose. Some are born to sing the blues" they stared at him but they didn't stop the song. Zayn came in "but the movie never ends it goes on and on and on and on." Harry was on the stage now. They sang all together. "Don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling." After they finished the song I ran onto the stage to join them. We all gave each other big hugs and hello's and how was your christmas questions. I showed Dani, El, and Perrie my necklace. They were impressed.

After all that was done we all walked back to our dorms I noticed Niall looking at me weird Then I noticed I was holding Harry's hand. I quickly let go. Oh how was I going to tell Niall the news.

*****

After a little while we all walked down to our classes together. But Harry led me down a hallway.

"I love you ya know?" He said.

"I love you too!" I answered. "But why are we here?"

"Because I love you!" He said pulling me close and kissing me.

After we kissed and talked by our selves Harry said good bye and walked in One Direction and I walked in the other. I glanced down at the ground. What is this doing here? I wondered picking up a single red rose off the tile floor. I looked around but no one was in sight. I shrugged and stuck the rose in my binder pocket then walked down to Social Studies.

Wonder what the rose was for