Chapter 20: My Letter

Dear Mr. Cowel,

My name Is Harry Styles. I attended London's School for Performing arts college. I am actually at my school while I write this letter. Why don't I tell you a little about myself. I am 18 I have curly brown hair, green eyes and umm that's about it. But what I'm really trying to say is I have 4 friends named Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. We're in a band together called One Direction. I saw you were gonna be in the London area and well I was wondering if you could attend our talent show on January 5th. We're performing and it would be amazing if you would attend. The lads haven't really shown they want to be famous but I know they do. I can see it in their eyes. Also well theres this girl. My friend Niall wrote a song for and we're singing it in the talent show. I love her though. And I want to give her the best.

The only reason I would ever want you to attend our show is simply because we all want change. We're all tired of being picked on and being afraid. We want to stand up to our school bully Greg in the only way we can through singing. We've all been singing since we were Very young and we are all taking a huge step out of all of our comfort zones. The 5 of us would never in a million years do this talent show. So please Mr. Cowel if you attended that would be incredible.

Thank you so much for reading this letter it would mean a lot to us if you attended.

Sincerely,

Harry Edward Styles

P.s. along with this letter I have included a picture of the 5 of us with little captions so you know who's who thank you so much. -Harry