Chapter 23: My Dream

~Harry's P.O.V ~

I was sitting on the floor. Just staring at a blank gray wall. It was just blank nothing on it. Then I heard a slight click and a projection appeared on the screen. The projection was very poor quality. The people in the picture were very hard to see. I squinted trying to get a better look. Then I gasped. I just could barely make out the people but I knew them anywhere. They were Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Me. We were all on a stage singing a song I didn't recognize. The song was really faint. But I caught a few words like. Crazy Crazy Crazy. And Let's pretend it's love. But that's it. I watched us on the stage then I saw the crowd. It was HUGE! There must've been like 3,000 people there! And I could not believe we were up there! Us! The boys who were even nervous to perform in front of their girl friends! I just watched us for the whole performance until the screen went black, and I was in pitch black darkness.

That was the dream I had

It was weird I had been having similar dreams like that before. Like one night I had a dream of a picture of us on top of a phone booth. Niall was inside of it. Liam was on top and Zayn was lifting Louis up to get on top of the booth. Another night I had another dream like that but instead the picture showed us at the beach and there were words on the picture that said Up All Night. Another night I had a dream where this crazy but Me and the boys were going onto a stage then I kissed Katy Perry! Ten she handed us an award for something. That one was the most shocking. But after all those dreams I just had this feeling that me and the lads were gonna be big. I don't know why but I did. I just had this feeling.

A feeling that no one in the world could ever describe.