Chapter 25: Snow

~Harry's P.O.V~

After the old next door neighbour guy saw his son again I looked down at Lex she was fast asleep on my shoulder. I turned off the tv then lifted Lex into my arms. She snuggled into my chest. I smiled she was so pretty when she was sleeping. I brushed a hair out of her lovely face then carried her into our room. I placed her on the bed and slid her Uggs off her feet then slid her under the warm blankets. Without changing I hopped into bed next to her. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep as fast as my head hit the pillow. dreaming of Lex.

December 26th, 2012

I woke up that morning with Lex fast asleep on my chest. I sat there for a while staring at the ceiling and stroking her hair. I glanced out the window and noticed a fresh blanket of snow had been added to the ground out side. Then Lex shifted her body and the next thing I knew her Stunning blue eyes were starring up at me.

"Morning." She said smiling and stretching.

I smiled down at her gorges face.

"How's my girl?" I asked.

"Lovely!" She replied. Then she sat up in bed and snuggled next to me.

"Oh it snowed!" She exclaimed.

"Wanna go?"

"Go where?"

"Outside!"

"Oh sure!"

We got out of bed and grabbed our coats and scarfs. Lex put on some ear muffs then we ran outside. My mum and sister weren't even up yet. I scooped up a huge glob of snow and rolled a ball. We started making a snowman. After we finished that Lex went inside and got some carrots and pebbles.

"Louis would like this!" She said holding up a carrot.

I laughed. Then I grinned I got an idea. I got a small handful of snow I rolled it into a ball and threw it. It hit Lex right in the back. She whipped around.

"HARRY!" She shouted.

Then she bent down and got some snow herself and threw it. It hit me right in my HAIR!!! I shivered. I looked over at her. She was just grinning. She had her Arms crossed just starring at me.

"NOT MY HAIR!" I shouted and I threw a snowball at her. It hit her on the shoulder.

For what must have been an hour we had a snowball fight. By the time were done we were covered in snow. I ran at her and we both fell to the ground laughing. We made snow angles then went inside once we were sure we were gonna freeze to death. I made us hot chocolate and sat on the couch whit her head on my shoulder. Finally after a moment of silence she said.

"I've decided."

"What?" I said now very confused.

"My heart. It's decided. I think I want you Harry. I want to be your girl."

"What about Niall?"

"Oh I don't know! But after yesterday and your amazing gift and what happened outside. I.... You.... Harry you Stole My Heart!"

I smiled.

"So did you."

Then I kissed her.