[Chanyeol] Fanboy

This is one heck of an awesome idea by @Venuslcj. I am probably still laughing at this after a week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"OMG VENUS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"

I heard a man's voice shriek over the crowd's unbelievable noise. It made me wince, because his vocal cords must have given up on life just because of that. Just so his painful effort wouldn't be put in vain, I craned my neck to search for that particular fan.

"OVER HERE! OH MY GOD OVER HERE!!!!"

There was a boy in the middle of the crowd, frantically waving his hands for me to see. Wow, he's pretty tall.

Anyway, I just gave a small wave and a smile.

The fans in that general direction started shrieking louder than before, and the boy got drowned in the banners that flung up in the air.

"Venus, we have to go." My manager tapped my shoulder, and I nodded. As soon as I got in the van, I tried to look for that boy amongst the crowd, but failed. Huh, surely his actions made me notice him. He must be a hardcore fanboy.

"To the Gold Hotel please," my manager said to the driver, and the van started leaving the entertainment building.

~*~*~*~

"We have to be on the road at 6 am. For now, you have 2 hours to spare before your curfew. You can sleep, or you can walk around the place..."

"I'll walk around." I beamed, hopping up my seat. He didn't seem surprised, since he just sighed.

"...But make sure you have your guards with you."

"Yeah, don't worry, I know the drill." I laughed and lightly patted his shoulder. "You stay here and rest, okay? You're old. You need to take a break once in a while."

"I'm not that old!" He whined, making me laugh again. "Be careful okay? A lot of sasaengs are surely roaming around..."

"I'll be okay." I smiled reassuringly before starting to walk out of the humongous room. Two guards started following me closely, and I just gave them a small smile.

"Do you guys want to eat something?" I said after a while of walking.

"No ma'am, we're okay."

"You sure?" I faced them as I walked backwards. They glanced at each other, probably wondering if I was serious.

"Wherever you want to go--"

"MA'AM WATCH OUT!!!"

I whipped around at whatever that would hit me, but then my whole body rammed against a human sized vase and made it topple over with me. I quickly turned so I would at least fall on my arms, but then two strong arms caught me halfway. A loud crash echoed around the hall as the vase broke into who knows how many pieces.

"Oh god. Thanks." I breathed as I stood upright. I looked up, expecting one of the guards' faces, but then I was greeted with a stranger's face. He was tall and had an even more shocked face than me. I could say he looked handsome as well.

He looked so familiar...

"A-are you okay?" His deep voice stuttered out, his shocked round eyes never leaving mine.

"Yeah... Thanks..."

"What happened here?" A voice called out, snapping both of us out of the moment. A nicely dressed man came rushing towards us, most probably the manager. Before I could even answer, he shot an accusing look at that boy.

"YOU! I KNEW YOU WERE A DESTRUCTIVE SASAENG! Guards, what are you doing? Get him out!!!"

The guards grabbed him and were about to drag him out, but I stepped in their way.