[Chanyeol] Sweet Serenade

To the contageous happy virus.

Happy Valentines!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You stared at the front door, feeling more and more disappointed by the second. Chanyeol said he'll come pick you up in the afternoon, but didn't really indicate what time. It's already halfway through the afternoon though, but still, no sign of him. He hasn't been replying to texts as well.

You forced yourself to take calm breaths, but couldn't keep yourself from standing up and start pacing back and forth. You didn't want to be on your bad side. Especially not today: the freaking Valentines day.

"I'm giving you one last chance, Park Chanyeol." You muttered under your breath as you started typing a text once again.

"Where are you? I'm waiting."

[Sent to: Chanyeollie ]

As you waited for the reply that probably wouldn't come, you tapped your foot together with the tick of the clock.

*~tick~ tick~ tick~*

"Forget it." Grumbling, you stomped towards yoru room, planning to just do something productive instead of just sitting ducks here in the living room. You flopped on your bed and buried your face in the pillows. To be honest, you wanted to cry. There was no other person but Chanyeol that you wanted to spend Valentines with. So of all days, why did he choose to disappoint you now?

A loud knock made you jolt up. Confused, you took a few moments to wonder if you just imagined it. But then it happened again. In a split second, you were already running towards the front door. You swung the door open, and fortunately dodged a small something that was supposed to hit the door.

"Oh! Sorry!" Chanyeol winced and dropped the rocks he has been clutching in his hand. Your jaw dropped.

"What the--? Were you throwing rocks at my door?!!!"

His face showed clear guilt, and even hugged his guitar close as if to use it to shield himself from your anger.

"What the hell took you so long?!!!" You screeched.

"I was uhh... waiting for the right time...?"

"Right time?!!!" By then you were fuming.

"I wanted to arrive the same time I did when I serenaded you for the first time!"

You froze. "...what?"

"Do you remember that day I first threw rocks at your door to serenade you?" Chanyeol now had the courage to step forward when he saw your shock has overtaken your anger. "You said it was the day you fell in love with me. So I wanted to do the exact same thing at Valentines. I wanted to make you fall in love with me again."

He took advantage of your flustered state and reached out to kiss your hand. Lucky for him, you were too busy comprehending the situation to shove away his cheesiness. Smiling cheekily, he stepped away for a reasonable distance, and cleared his throat.

[insert lyrics of Moonlight]

Standing there at the patio as Chanyeol sung made you feel like you were the on on stage instead of him. Your heart was racing over something you couldn't point out what, and indeed, the things that happened and the things you felt were happening exactly the way they happened months ago. Funny. It really did feel like you were falling for him all over again.

You snapped out of your little daze when Chanyeol struck the last note and cleared his throat. He looked up at you shyly, almost as if he was back to the nervous boy that was wondering if you would reject him or not.

"Hi," he greeted, and you almost laughed when his voice even shook a little.

"It was..." you paused, careful about the words you'd use. In the end, your mind fell blank and the word just carelessly rolled out your tongue. "...sexy."

This instantly made him beam, while you stood there, wishing that the floor would just eat you alive. Chanyeol walked up to you and enveloped you in a warm hug. He chuckled a little, making you feel his chest vibrate a little at the sound.

"I did okay, huh?"

You timidly nodded, unable to look him in the eye.

"Aww, my baby is embarassed."

"Stop teasing!" you hissed, but he just chuckled. "I hate you for ignoring my texts."

"But you love me again now."

He flashed a charming smile, and you couldn't deny that it was enough to make your heart sink into his loveable trance. You forced an annoyed face, but you could definitely tell you were still blushing.

"Alright. I love you, pabo."

He laughed. "And I love you twice as much, my little baby."

He kissed your forehead before resting his chin on top of your head.

"And happy Valentines."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[A/N]: What do you guys plan to do on Valentines Day? As for my family, we'll just stay in the house and have a movie marathon. Yeap, we're a family of lazy people. Lol