[Tao] Wishing Booth

You looked up at the orange sky and sighed. The first day of the school festival has finally ended. Since you were sitting on the small hill just beside the campus, you had a good view of all the colorful booths scattered around the grounds. The people were starting to lessen little by little as the sky slowly darkened. Maybe it’s time to go home as well.

You started walking down the hill, you caught something at the corner of your eye. Brows furrowing, you approached it, swiftly dodging the boys playing ball along the path.

“I didn’t know... the school had a fountain...” You mumbled, starting to fall in a daze. You stood a few feet away from the beautiful fountain as you read the engraved words at the side.

One coin, One wish.

That was all it said, but strangely, it felt like it meant everything. Well, it seems safe. Nothing bad can happen while making a wish, right? Not taking your eyes off the clear water flowing down the fountain, you took out a coin from your pocket and was about to step forward, but a tall mint-haired man came out of nowhere and stepped near the fountain before you could.

Mint hair? What kind of human would have a hair like that? Or... is he human? Maybe he’s actually an angel and only you could see him!!! Now staring at his interesting hair, you stepped closer him. You were about to tap his shoulder when he suddenly spoke.

“Please don’t fail me.” He kissed his coin and flipped it into the fountain.

“LOOK OUT!!!” You heard someone scream behind, making you whip around. You realized that a basketball was rocketing towards your face. Before you could even blink, it already hit you square on the forehead and you fell back. You heard a loud splash, and you were underwater. Gasping, you quickly sat up, feeling wet all over. Ok shit did someone wish for you to fall into the fountain? CAUSE IT GODDAMN WORKED!!!

“What happened?” You heard a male voice mumble, and your eyes widened when you saw the mint-haired man in the water as well. He ran a hand over his wet hair and oh my unicorn gods he looked gorgeous. Drop. Dead. GORGEOUS.

“I’m so sorry! A ball hit me and I accidentally pushed you over!” You frantically tried to help him up, but he was so heavy and you ended up pathetically falling back into the water instead.

“Hey are you okay?” He asked as he helped you up. You opened your eyes, but you vision was kind of spinning. “Your forehead is all red!”

He wrapped your arm around his shoulder as he dragged the two of you out of the fountain. You could feel hundreds of eyes staring, but what the hell dude, this wasn’t our fault?!! Those boys weren’t even heard saying sorry!

The wind suddenly blew, making you shiver. Wow wind, you really love me that much, don’t you?

“Goddamn ball,” you hissed through rattling teeth. The man just chuckled and wrapped his other arm around your waist to protect your shivering body. You pushed him into the water, but then he’s the one helping you now. What a very nice guy.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

“I’m really sorry..”  You mumbled just to break the silence. You made sure not to look his way because he was basically shirtless and with just one glance earlier, you knew that his body was nowhere far from those of a Greek god. You would be lying if you said you didn’t want to touch those chocolate abs.