[Luhan] The Vampire

Vampire /n /

» A dead creature who comes out of its grave at night to suck out the blood from the living.

[A/N]: This oneshot won 2nd Place in #Ultim8KpopFF writing contest on December 2015. (YEHET~!!) I just want to inform those who read this before December 30th 2015, that there has been some changes and some added sexy Lulu moments heehee~ I hope you guys enjoy reading it again! ♥♥♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shivering, you hugged your coat closer to your body as you shuffled across the dark streets. As you looked up at the bright full moon in the night sky, paranoia swept over you once again. Of course, just like any other person, you were scared of walking through the dark streets alone. But you could tell this fear you have isn't normal. You know, because it only started after a certain night from a few months ago.

That night, you have just ended your night shift at work and was walking home. For some reason, you could even remember that it was a full moon. You were already almost home when suddenly, you felt someone grab you by the wrist. And then... It was all blurry from there. You can only vaguely remember yourself walking home as if nothing happened.

Maybe it was just a friend who happened to pass by, and your mind was just too tired to even remember the details of the conversation. But still, you couldn't shake off the feeling that the missing memory wasn't just anything ordinary. That it was something significant.

You just shook your head and quickened your pace. The night seemed to turn darker as the streets slowly had less cars and people passing by. You just wanted to get home and get this over with.

You stopped in your tracks as an image suddenly flashed in your eyes. Though it only happened by a split second, you recognized it as an overview of a city. It was happening again.

What is happening to me...

You continued walking, hoping that it won't happen again. But after a few minutes, it did. This time, it was a picture of an empty street. It was like as the seconds ticked by, the flashes grew more frequent. And your blood ran cold when you realized that the street you were seeing was the same street you were walking on.

You started to run.

Though, before you could even take a few strides, you saw the image of your own back as you ran. Gasping, you whipped around, but someone has already grabbed your wrist and pulled you into an alley. It all felt like deja vu.

You tried to wriggle free, but the person was too strong and had a hand clamped over your mouth. With eyes full of fear, you stared at the tall figure looming right in front of you, and by the faint street lights from the side, you could see a bit of his face.

Black hair, pale skin, pink lips... and his eerily composed expression seemed so out of the ordinary. And as if a switch was flipped in your mind, the night from months ago came rushing back in.

It was him.

He slowly brought down his hand when he saw the recognition form in your eyes.

"Luhan..." you whispered.

"Ah, you remembered." He smiled, and his visible fangs glimmered from the faint light. Your heart pumped, but not because of fear anymore, for this creature had a strange charm that you couldn't resist.

He brought up your hand to kiss it. "I've missed you. You have no idea how painful it was for me waiting for the next full moon."

"Have you..." you whispered, as if his mere presence was able to take away your voice. The way his thumb was drawing circles on your waist was making your head swim. "Have you fed yet...?"

He chuckled. "Not yet, my dear. But do you want me to taste you already?"

You blushed madly as his dark eyes stared right into yours. His every move was so hypnotizing.

"After that time I first fed from you," He leaned into your neck to take a good whiff of your skin as he twirled strips of your hair around his pale fingers. "We seem to have formed a strange bond."

He slightly pulled away, nose brushing against yours as if to tease.

"Do you see the images? The flashes of colors in your eyes?"

"Yes... I think so..."

"It's like I'm seeing through your eyes. I see the bright colors... The cities... The sun..."

A flash of pain appeared in his eyes. For some reason, it was like you felt his pain as well. He brought up a hand to caress your cheek.

"And now, I'm feeling what you are feeling." He leaned in to set a soft kiss at the corner of your lip. It was so light that it almost felt like feather, and made your heart all ticklish and warm. "It made me crazy. It made me wish that I could be beside you all day, even when the sun is burning. It made me wish that I was human..."

There goes the pain again, but it was stronger, and felt like it struck straight into your heart. You just couldn't take the thought of Luhan feeling this pain every single day of his life.

"You make me feel like I have a purpose again." Slowly and gently, he curved his hand around to swipe your hair to one side. He sowly pulled down your coat's zipper, revealing your neck, and you immediately shivered from the cold.

But it was immediately replaced by the warmth of his mouth, and your blood, as he bit deeply. You gripped on his shoulder, moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure as you could feel his fangs still embedded into the wound, yet his tongue was licking all over the blood.

"You make me want to take more of you." Luhan breathed, as he went up to yourlips, making you taste your own blood. "I want more of you than just blood."

He went back to sucking down your neck, making your mind start to float off and disable you to think straight. Is this the exact same thing that happened the last night? Would you forget all about this as well the next morning?

I don't want to forget...

Luhan's grip on your waist tightened, to the point that it would probably leave a bruise. Your knees started to feel weak, and your hands dropped from his shoulder as you no longer had strength to hold onto him. The only thing that kept you up was his body pressing you against the wall.

"I want to love you..." His distant voice softly whispered against your ear. It was the last thing you heard before you drifted to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

The bright sunlight pouring through the curtains felt like they were burning your eyes. Groaning, you pried open one eye at a time, and realized that you were already in your room. Moreover, you were already wearing pajamas, and not your clothes last night. You jolted up.

How did I get here?

You blinked several times, trying to think of what you remember from last. You remember walking... seeing flashes of images... and then someone grabbed your wrist... And then nothing.

Panicking, you scanned yourself, but had no bruises or cuts whatsoever. You didn't hurt anywhere, too. You frowned. This doesn't make sense.

You looked around for your phone but stopped as you saw a plate of cookies and a cup of tea by the bedside table. Brows furrowing, you reached out for the cup of tea that had a note attached to the end of the teabag.

"It seems I took a little too much last night. Can't wait for the next full moon. ;)"

You don't know why, but a tear suddenly slid down your eye, and onto the paper. You couldn't remember who wrote this, but it seemed like your heart did. And strangely, it sent this painful feeling through your chest... And you knew it was someone you shouldn't forget...

You clutched the note tightly in your hand, as if once you let go, it would disappear, and become part of a forgotten memory. But you can't forget...

I will never forget...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: Luhan wants to take more of you. *wink~wink*