[Tao] The Racer (part 2)

Your life suddenly felt like it was a part of the Need for Speed series. Long gone was the plain ol' dirtroad track, and was then replaced by the modern streets of Korea. Surprisingly, the car chase lasted for more than 5 minutes, which felt like an eternity, mind you. Tao somehow managed to lose three cars out of six, but there were still three left to deal with. And if this lasts a little more, the police would be involved in no time.

"Please don't hurt the innocent cars," you squeaked, and you could see Tao smile at the corner of your eye.

"No problem," He said and weaved through the cars. Thankfully, most of the "innocent cars" already moved aside to make way as soon as they realized that there was a furious car chase going on. So most of the problem now lies in how to lose those remaining three freakin cars.

"There's an alleyway there that leads to another street." You pointed a little farther ahead. You knew quite a bit of the nook and cranny of this city since you and Amber basically tours the place whenever you have free time. "Maybe we can lose them then."

"Nice. I thought you would just scream and shriek at me all the time that you don't wanna die." He chuckled. You would've slapped him on the head if only he wasn't driving for your lives.

"Oh shut up. Just take a right."

Screeching of tires was heard once again as he drifted and swiftly went into the narrow alleyway. You gripped the edge of your seat like you would fly out anytime soon, because the walls seriously looked like they were just an centimeters away from the car. And Tao was still driving 280 miles per hour, mind you.

"Which way?" He asked as he saw splitting ways ahead.

"R-right! TAKE RIGHT!"

Thankfully, he trusted your words even if you sounded frantic as hell. You turned around to check if the others were still hot on your tail. You couldn't see anything, but you could still hear roaring engines from far away.

You finally reached the streets again, and Tao didn't even slow down a second as he turned. You though he was going to head straight, but suddenly, he went into a McDerp Drive-Thru. (I was afraid to use brand names so I made mine. lol)

He only stopped as you reached the order window.

"Good morning sir... and maam..." The girl stated slowly, as she tried to take in the sight of a black racing car bathed in dirt outside her window, ordering from a fast food chain like it was nothing.

"What are you doing?" You hissed at Tao. You are in the middle of a nerve-wrecking car chase and he even had time to order at McDerp?!!

"They wouldn't see us here. Plus, I'm hungry." He shrugged before turning back to the girl. "Two large fries and two choco sundaes please."

You froze. You totally did not expect that from him. Well... he may not be that much of an asshole after all.

As soon as the order came, you bit your lip, not knowing what to say.

"Um.... thanks, I guess." You were about to get your food, but he suddenly hugged the whole plastic to himself.

"What are you talking about? This is mine."

Your jaw dropped open. Oh hell no. We take that back. Huang ZiTao is the most collosal asshole in the universe.

"Fine," you huffed and crossed your arms. Who needs fries and sundae anyway? That is like so full of calories and fats. He just chuckled as he placed the food on his side of the dashboard, making sure it was out of your reach. Then he slowly and carefully drived out of McDerps, which was definitely unexpected. Surprisingly, he still knew how to drive like an average human being.