[Kai] Kissing Booth

”Why are you doing this to me?!!” You screamed at the top of your lungs as your friends dragged you by the arm. Their grips on you were seriously starting to hurt.

“Don’t worry baby, you’ll thank us for this later.” Amber said in a sarcastically sweet voice. She fondled with your face as she pretended to sooth you.

“Make sure you make the right choice though, or else.... well, you wouldn’t like it.” Eunji smiled sweetly. You just rolled your eyes at them and didn’t bother to resist anymore. After a few minutes, you stopped in front of a room. The two finally let go of you and stood side by side, grinning like little Cheshire cats. You scanned the exterior of the place. It looked... simple. No fancy signs or colorful decorations. For some reason, it actually scared you more than the other places they have taken you two. It’s not in these two’s nature to be interested in simple things. So whatever crazy shit these two have in mind, it’s most probably represented by the inside, right behind that suspicious door. Like a hot lava inside a pretty volcano. 

“What are you waiting for?” Eunji motioned to the door, still grinning creepily. You narrowed your eyes and slowly backed away.

“Um, I appreciate the effort, guys, but no thanks.”

“It’s not a pit of chocolate,”Amber said sweetly.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to bother with me. Just go in if you want to, I’ll wait for you outside.”

When you backed up another step, their smiles disappeared too quickly, that it actually looked scary. Their expressions darkened, reminding you of a scary horror movie.

“GODDAMNIT ____ YOU ARE GOING IN THAT DOOR WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!”  Amber screamed like a hulk and violently yanked on your arm. With one strong pull, she succeeded in pushing you into the room and immediately shut the door. You could only sigh in defeat, knowing that those two wouldn’t let you get out of here alive if you don’t oblige to whatever they wanted you to do.

“WHAT BROUGHT YOU HERE?” A deep voice boomed, making you whip around and scan the room. It was from the speakers or some sound emitting creature attached to the ceiling.

“M-My friends...,” You stuttered as you hesitantly pointed at the door. As if on cue, it opened, violently ramming against your back and shoving you down the floor.

“IT’S HER FIRST KISS!!!”Eunji screamed like a fire alarm before slamming shut the door again. Cussing under your breath, you rubbed your poor back as you stood up. Gawd this is embarrassing. Is this like, a kissing booth? What the hell?!! This is even worse than a pit of chocolate!!!!

“Oh I see,” The voice suddenly mumbled, and you could imagine the person smiling in amusement. Wow thanks, anonymous person. That remark really wasn’t necessary. “Welcome to my game, then.”

Your brows furrowed in suspicion as you studied the place. There were three doors at the front, all of which looked exactly the same, and a camera at one corner of the room most probably for the creepy announcer to see how their victims crawl and wail in agony. Did he say a game? Is this like, Saw?

“All you need to do is choose one among those three doors. If you choose the right one, you’ll be awarded with a golden star, and a bonus prize you would surely like.”

Though still suspicious about this whole thing, you slowly stepped closer and carefully eyed the three doors. Well, they looked the same. Felt the same. How the hell are you supposed to know which is the right door?! Well, it’s safer to choose the middle when you’re unsure of three things, right? Hence, you walked towards the center door, but still hesitated to touch the knob, since there was this feeling of uncertainty deep in your stomach.