[Baekhyun] Fairy

Fairy /n /

» an imaginary small being that has magical powers.

[I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THE PICTURE OH GOD BAEK LOOKS SO SERIOUS WITH THOSE FAB WINGS. I SHOULD'VE USED MORE MANLY WINGS LOLOLOL]

~*~*~*~*~

"Are you serious? You really think I didn't do all that?" You hissed at the phone, with half of you wanting to laugh at the situation while the other wanting to go murder someone.

"I'm sorry, ______. At this point I don't believe anything you're saying. Bye." And then she hung up. You stared at the screen incredulously.

"YOU BITCH!!!" You screamed, and thankfully you lived alone in the apartment so no one would think you've gone insane. Apparently, your "leader" thought you were lying about the fact that you hammered and glued the miniature house all by yourself. And just because it looked so perfect she already thought you made someone else do it for you. And being the overly strict leader she was, she removed you from the project. And just like that, you're going to lose 70% of your grade.

"FVCK YOU SMARTASS BIATCH YOU SELFISH FREAK DAMN YOU IF I GET A HIGHER GRADE THAN YOU I SWEAR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH THAT GODDAMN ARCHITECTURE BOOK 100 TIMES FVCK YOU FVCK YOU!!!!!"

You slammed a pillow around, imagining that it was her. When you swung up your arm for another slam, the pillow got caught up on something, ruining your momentum and causing you to go off balance. You fell right on your face.

"Dammit," you grumbled as you stood up. You turned around to check whatever the hell happened to the pillow, and much to your confusion, it was hanging on midair. It was like something invisible was holding it on one corner. You squinted your eyes, making sure that your eyes weren't playing tricks on you.

"Did the pillow do something wrong to you?"

You gasped when you heard a voice. You frantically looked around, afraid that a ghost has finally decided to haunt you. The pillow suddenly dropped, and a small winged creature flew close to your face.

"Yah, I'm over here!"

You had to squint again to see its miniature face. Then you stumbled backwards in surprise. Or in horror. Or whatever this feeling is.

It looked human. A small, winged human.

"Ok go ahead stare all you want." It stated sarcastically, and you could imagine it rolling its eyes. He seemed to be a male. Well, that is its species has genders. You tried to blink out of your daze.

"A-are you for real?"

"No. You're just hallucinating." Once again, sarcasm. When he noticed your confusion, he sighed and crossed his arms. "I'm real, human! I'm a frickin fairy!"

"A fairy?" You raised eyebrows. "Why the hell is a fairy in my apartment?"

He seemed offended. "Yah, be thankful I even decided to show myself to you. I was thinking about helping you with your problem, but you're quite rude so nevermind."

He started to fly away.

"W-Wait!!!" You bit your lip. Well what the heck. Real or not, you wanted to know what's up with this fairy guy. After all, no other person would know that you were talking to a fantasy creature. "How will you help me?"

"Well, you seemed to be mad at someone. I can help you deal with him."

"It's a 'her.'" You corrected with a scowl. "And she deprived me of my only chance to survive the semester just because of her 'overly smart judgement.'"