[Chanyeol] The Prankster

[A/N]: This shot has been made into a REAL story by @lighthestars! Link will be posted in the comment section. Check it out, it's awesome!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey guys have you heard?" You heard a girl from your class whisper to her friends. Actually she was basically screaming, but in whisper form. "There's a group of pranksters going around here stirring up things in dorms at night. They sneak in and do pranks, only for the student to find out the next day!"

Then dramatic gasps were heard.

"Oh my gosh that is so creepy!"

"Why do they even do that!"

"They must be a new frat or something."

You nodded in agreement, even though you were not included in the conversation. It's true, a lot of stories were going around about how horrifying it is to wake up in a sea of tissues, or to see their walls filled with Chuck Norris pictures, or having a scream mask hanging above their faces. The pranks weren't really that harmful, but they do piss off a lot of people. To you, the stories actually sound quite funny, but the school was taking this matter as seriously as Dumbledore would handle Voldemort, so that indicates this is no laughing matter. And to top that off, you live in the dorms as well, so that makes you a potential victim. You never know when mischief strikes next.

As you went on through the day, the stories about "The Pranksters," were all that you heard. Even the classes couldn't discuss the lessons properly because all the profs said were advices on how to keep yourselves safe when in your dorms. Make sure to lock the door and windows, seal the bottoms with duct tape, make a trip wire or something, keep a samurai under your pillows, and many many more.

The only time you enjoyed silence again was when you went back to your dorm. Sighing, you placed down your things in your side of the room, making sure not to let any dirt fly onto the other side, which was owned by your bitchy dormmate, Chu Lara. She might throw a tantrum again if she sees a speck of dirt on her floor. Psh.

Anyway, while you were in the middle of working on assignments at 7 p.m, the door slammed open as Lara walked in. She looked quite happy and above cloud 9, but that still doesn't remove the fact that she's still the most annoying girl with the most annoying face that ever existed. She may be pretty as heck, but her attitude is like the foul smelling athlete's foot of godzilla.

You tried to ignore her, but of course she just had to be an attention whore.

"Guess who got a date tonight~"

"The hippie next door?" You said lifelessly, rolling your eyes in the process.

"Tch, idiot." She spat out, and you fought the urge to rip off her fake blonde from her skull. "Wu YiFan asked me out. Now we will go clubbing and most probably have the best sex ever."

"You mean you flirted and blackmailed and he had no choice but to say yes?" You mumbled again. You knew Wu YiFan. Even if he was one of the hottest men in school, he actually went for the nerdy, conservative ones, and he was proud of it. Flirts were totally not his type. So what you stated was definitely true, as you have seen Lara do that so many times. She's not just a flirt, she's evil.

"You are such a party pooper you know that?" You felt her glare daggers at your back as she scrambled to find a dress for her "clubbing." You rolled your eyes, starting to get tired of having to put up with this kind of conversation again.

"The party was already shitty in the first place."

"You know what, I will just stop talking to you. It's like I'm talking to a retarded monkey." She rolled her eyes as she headed towards the door. "Have fun mulling over your pointless life, loser."