[Luhan] Cinderella

For @YulHan7 . Sorry for making you wait!

~*~*~*~

I've been trying to call him for the past few hours. I've left about 20 voicemails--maybe more--but still, Luhan's not picking up.

Maybe he's just busy.

I tried to convince myself, but I couldn't get rid of this feeling in deep in my stomach. This has happened way too often for me to just think he's busy with work. Heck, it's already midnight, but his work is supposed to end at 8. I knew something was happening. I wasn't that blind. Problem is, I love him too much that I didn't want to assume too much and ruin our relationship over something that I don't even have solid proof.

Sighing, I tried for the 100th call, but it only went to voicemail.

Luhan, please. Just one message would be enough.

At one point, my mind seemed like it suddenly turned to a different direction. Suddenly, I remembered that there's a club near Luhan's workplace that he used to go to with his friends. He really liked that place, so I didn't forbid him to go there because it was his only time to relax and have fun. Though, he's told me the past weeks that he hasn't gone there even once because of his very hectic schedule. But tonight, maybe he finally had time to go there.

Yeah, that's right. Maybe he can't hear his phone ringing because of the noise there.

My heart started to bubble as I finally felt like my night would be productive. I felt so good that for once, I would be the one to come out and see Luhan. As I left the house and hailed a taxi, I kept on wondering what his reaction would be, if ever he really was in there. If he's with his friends, then maybe I might stay for a while and have a few drinks as well. Hopefully I wouldn't pass out after just one shot.

Oh Luhan. The things I could do just to be with you.

"Keep the change." I smiled at the driver as I hurried out of the car. Even from the outside, the loud music was already blaring so loud that it hurt my ears. I've never been comfortable in such places. But Luhan could be in there. I have to go in.

Taking in a deep breath, I smoothened my black dress and stepped into the aqua lights.

I expected that I would have difficulty squeezing through drunk and sweaty peoplebefore finally finding Luhan. But boy, was I so wrong.

It wasn't difficult at all. The moment I looked up at the dance floor, I saw Luhan looking a bit drunk, and dancing to the wild beat as his unbuttoned shirt flapped around, exposing his sinfully perfect torso. What's even worse, was that he was dancing with a girl.

She looked like she was having the greatest time of her life as she swayed and grinded hips with Luhan. Heck, he even had his arm wrapped around her slim waist, and had his infamous sexy smirk that I have fallen for.

They looked like they were having fun.

Too much fun.

And as if that scenario wasn't already too much for my heart to bear, Luhan grabbed her cheeks to tilt up her face. And then kissed her.

It was the same way he kisses me at home. Maybe even better now that he's drunk.

It was the same way he wraps his arm around me protectively, as if to show the world that I was his, and only his.

All these time, I thought I was special. I thought that I finally found my prince that would love me eternally.

But then, I realized, maybe I wasn't so special after all.

Still half in a daze, I started retreating, unable to bear the crushing feeling my chest any longer. But it was like my kneex were getting crushed along with my heart, as my legs buckled and I fell right on my ass in the middle of the crowd. Everybody nearby stopped to stare at me, the girl who was silently sobbing over something that no one else knew but me. Worse, Luhan stopped to stare too.

His face turned from confusion, to shock, then to horror. He immediately detached himself from the girl as if she suddenly was the most disgusting thing on earth. As for me, I scrambled up to my feet and turned towards the exit.

"Yuri! Yuri!!!"

I could hear him calling, but I didn't turn around. Even when I was already back in the streets, I never stopped walking. I kept on wiping away my tears, but they only kept on coming back.

I wondered.

How long has he been doing that?

Does his friends know?

Was I the only one that didn't know about this?

Or maybe was that girl also his girlfriend?

Did he promise her an eternal love as well?

Did he also tell her that they will build a castle together and treat her like his precious queen?

Luhan. You said we were living in a fairytale. You said we were meant for each other, and we will have our happily ever after.

But it seems, you broke the story in half.

I was so silly to believe all your lies. I'm not a princess, Luhan. And you're definitely not a prince.

"YURI!!!!!"

My name rang in my ear for a split second, but quickly got drowned by the loud honk of a car.

A bright light flashed my eyes, and I wondered, maybe midnight has struck.

The magic has ended, and it's time for the princess to leave the prince.

The only difference is that, there is no glass shoe to leave behind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: Don't hate me please. :'(