[Tao] Pandas

To the most innocent Kungfu Panda.

Happy Valentines!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm so tired. Can we go home now?" You whined as you massaged the growing pain on your ankle. You and your boyfriend, Tao, have been walking through random places for almost all day, and it was starting to take its toll on your feet.

"But we haven't tried those banana ice creams I'm talking about!" He whined back.

"Can we just do that tomorrow? We've already done so many things today. Aren't you tired yet?"

He nervously glanced down at his watch before answering. "Yeah but... I really wanna try that ice cream."

He proceeded to do an aegyo face, knowing that it was one of your great weaknesses. You tried to endure it, but your heart was just so difficult to set aside.

"Fine." You huffed, and Tao squealed in happiness. You tried to look upset, but just seeing him so happy was already enough to tug a smile at your lips.

Oh Tao, the things you can do to this poor heart.

~*~*~*~*~

"I told you it's delicious!" Tao stated proudly as he finished the last scoop of his banana ice cream. You could only laugh at his bubbliness that looked quite off because of his cool facáde.

"Yeah yeah, I guess it's my favorite now too."

Finally, you have reached the way back to your house, and you had to stand there at the patio for a while as you fumbled for the door keys. You didn't fail to notice that Tao looked worried about something. Your brows furrowed.

"Tao, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..." He tried to hold eye contact, but ended up looking away. Hmm, something feels suspicious...

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm sure." He forced a smile. "Why don't we go in and go watch movies? So we can rest while still enjoying the rest of the night..."

"Good idea!" You beamed at the thought of having a movie date with him. Food+Movies+Cuddling = Perfect combo for Valentines. You couldn't think of anything better to do. Feeling your energy flooding back, you opened the door a little too energetically, and much to your shock, stuffed toys flew away because of the impact.

In fact, the whole living room floor was filled with small panda stuffed toys. Even the couch pillows were changed to panda-designs.

"I was delaying us on the way because I wanted to make sure everything is set when we come back..." You heard Tao softly explain behind you. You turned around and looked up at him with the brightest smile you could ever muster.

"How did you do all this?"

He bit back his smile. "A little help from a few friends."

"Awww Tao! I know we wanted to have little Tao juniors, but isn't this too sudden?"

You motioned at the hundreds of pandas staring back at you.

"Wouldn't they be too hard to take care of all at once?"

"W-what are you talking about?!!!" He squirmed as his face quickly turned beet red. You scooped up several pandas and carried them like they were babies.

"Well, there may be a lot, but they're all cute." Smiling, you looked up at Tao. "Just like their papa Panda."

"I totally didn't expect this kind of reaction." He facepalmed. Laughing, you tiptoed to wrap your arms around his neck.

"But I loved the surprise, ZiTao. I really did." His arms automatically wrapped around your waist as he returned the hug. "These dozens of pandas don't even amount to half of how much I love you. A million of them still wouldn't be enough."

"We'll stay together as mama panda and papa panda until we've grown tired of making little pandas."

"Silly!" you playfully hit his chest. Smiling, he leaned down to lightly brush his lips along yours.

"To me, you're worth more than a million baby pandas. I'll love you with all I'm worth and with all I've got. Happy Valentines, baby."

"Happy Valentines, my kungfu panda."

A smile formed on both your lips, before they melded into one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: Early update. YAY!