[Chanyeol & Luhan] Happy

For @princesspurple1031!

This is another sad one.

And to add to the feels, you can go ahead and listen to EXO's What If.

Then let's all cry together in the comment box.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Luhan's P.O.V]

As I stood there from a distance, I watched Eloisa who was sitting there alone on the bench. She couldn't take off her eyes from Chanyeol and Dara that were sitting on the swings in the playground right across the street, looking like the sweetest couple on earth. Anybody could look at them, and won't even be able to tell that just days ago, they were just ex-couples. According to what Chanyeol said to me, it's been 4 years since they broke up. He said that he caught her kissing another man in a park, so he got so mad that he broke up with her and moved away. He made sure she won't be able to find out where he is, not even through social media. But then, just 3 days earlier, Dara appeared out of nowhere, begging for forgiveness and saying that she's still in love with him. I actually didn't expect Chanyeol to forgive her that easily. And to make things worse, they're dating again. Yeap, that fast. But I'm not even sure if he likes her back. After hanging out with that goofball for years, I know that he has a very solid crush on Eloisa. Yes, that same girl sitting on the bench, frowning at him. And for all I know, Chanyeol could just be giving Dara a chance, hoping that his heart will turn to her, and give way for me to Eloisa.

Because yes, I like Eloisa too.

What a complicated friendship, right?

"It's getting on your nerves, isn't it?" I said as I sat back down on the bench beside Eloisa. I passed an ice cream to her, but she only accepted it with a frown.

"I don't trust her." She grumbled. I chuckled.

"But Chanyeol seems happy."

"Yeah, a lot happier than when he was hanging out with us. And now, it doesn't seem to bother him that he's leaving us behind."

She averted her gaze on the ice cream, refusing to look at at the lovey dovey couple any longer. I just stared down at her with a smile, amused at how is it possible for someone to eat an ice cream with a frown and still look cute. Sighing, I laid my head onto her shoulder. She didn't really bat an eyelash at it because she's used to me like this. It's kind of sad because this is only how far I could go, being her best friend and all. Yeah. It hurts to rot in the friend zone, but it was my choice. I'd rather stay friends with her than risk our friendship. What if she doesn't even like me? Things will be awkward. 

I paused as a thought passed in my head.

What if she likes Chanyeol?

"Are you jealous of them?" I asked in a joking tone, concealing my real curiosity. She didn't answer, and she didn't even laugh. I looked up at her, and my heart dropped at what I saw. It was clear in her eyes. She really was jealous. I can tell that it's not just because of Chanyeol starting to drift away from us as a friend. It's because I know how a person looks at someone and secretly wish that they were together. I know, because I've done that too.