[Sehun] The Weirdo

"Maybe he has family problems."

Amber said, and you sighed exasperatedly.

"Maybe he's part of some emo frat!"

You sighed more heavily. "I don't know Amber. Maybe you should go ask him."

But of course, she was busy being all Sherlock Holmes on Oh Sehun so she didn't notice you ever breathed.

"OH OH! Or maybe he's actually a sparkly vampire and has been going to high school for 100 years! So that's why he's always so gloomy!"

Amber looked so amazed as if she totally believed her hypothesis. You fought the urge to face-palm.

"Sit down!!" You hissed as you tugged on her shirt. People were starting to look at her because she was basically throwing her body over the table as she tried to get a closer look on Oh Sehun.

"If you're not gonna eat your dumplings I'll be glad to take them." You were about to grab her neglected dumplings but then she had the three big pieces in her mouth in a split second.

"You cahnnat eat mao gumpflingsh" She struggled to say as she tried to munch down the food. Like holy skittles this girl could also be so weird sometimes. Suddenly, the school bell rang faintly from the corridors, and students started groaning and complaining again. Lunch break is over, and people have to go back studying again.

"Promise me you'd come with me." Amber held your shoulders to force you to look her in the eye. She was talking about her daily activity in which she follows Oh Sehun on the way home, as she was desperate to find ot if he was actually some mythical creature disguised as a handsome high school student.

"Amber, I would never participate in your creepy stalking activity."

"Puh-leaaaase? It won't even last an hour! And he wouldn't see us!"

"Not even an hour? Hell it's already creepy to stare at someone for 2 minutes and you plan on stalking him for an hour?!!"

"Stalking is different from staring!"

"Yeah it's like 100x worse!"

"Ok, if you come with me, this will be my last time obsessing over his weirdness and I won't stalk him again."

You actually found the deal quite appealing.

"Is that a promise?"

She lifted her pinky and nodded. "Promise."

You immediately hooked your pinky with hers, and you separated ways to go to your own classes. But you couldn't shake off this weird feeling that freaky things could happen five hours from now. But it's Amber. Of course things would be freaky.

*~5 Hours Later~*

"HOLY SHIT AMBER YOU BROUGHT CAMERAS?!!!" You whisper-screamed as you stared at the DSLR case wide-eyed. And she even brought a tripod.

"Shhhhh shut up and just hold the case!"

"WTF DO YOU BRING THIS EVERDAY?!!!"

"No! I usually just use my Iphone but since this will be my last stalking then I shall take as many proofs with me as I can. With HD cameras and shit. Now shut up and stop fidgeting, he might see us."

She carefully weaved the camera through the thick leaves to get a clear shot of Oh Sehun, walking down the sidewalk having no idea that he was being followed.

"This is so wrong. I shouldn't have agreed with this."

"You're just afraid he'll catch us." She said casually while still busy taking pictures. "Well, he won't. But even if he did, what will he do? I'm sure he won't hurt us."