[Luhan] 365

To the boy who is prettier than us.

Happy Valentines!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking through the park made you feel like you were swimming through a thick sea of love. Couples, no matter how young or how old, were everywhere, walking hand in hand as they spent the special day together. You just smiled to yourself, happy to see people showing their love to each other. As for you, you were still on your way to meet your boyfriend in the library.

"Goodmorning, _______. Happy Valentines!" The librarian smiled sweetly. The elderly woman has become a close friend due to your usual visits here. "Oh, here, have this."

She handed you a small square envelope sealed with a heart sticker.

"Oh my gosh, thank you! I don't have something to give in return, though..."

"It's okay," she casually waved it off with her hand. "It's not from me anyway."

Your brows furrowed, "Really? Then who is it from?"

Her eyes sparkled. "Why don't you take a seat and find out? I'm sure you'll like it."

Though confused, you managed to bow and force a smile. You went to the usual spot you usually sat in, and settled down to open the mysterious envelope. To be honest, you already had an idea to whom it was from.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

That was all it said. No name, no initial whatsoever. But it wasn't like you needed it anyway. After all, who else would know the title of your favorite book? Beaming, you hopped up your seat and excitedly walked towards the fantasy section. You didn't take that much time in searching for it anyway, because you already knew exactly where it was placed. Beaming, you pulled out the familiar black book, and before you could even open it, another white envelope slipped out of the pages. You picked it up and opened without any hesitation.

Page 365.

Chuckling at yet another lack of details, you just flipped through the worn out pages and stopped at the said page. There was a certain highlighted phrase, and your stomach immediately fluttered as you realized what it was.

"We walk hand in hand like the moonlight will never run out, because our love is forever, and forever is our time."

"It's my favorite line." You gasped at the familiar voice that spoke behind you.

"Luhan..." you whispered, eyes starting to brim with tears due to pure bliss. Who knew something so simple could make you feel as overwhelmed as this? "I... I thought you didn't like reading this book?"

"It's your favorite book. Of course I'll read it." He lightly laughed as he pulled you in for a hug. You buried your head in his chest and clutched on his shirt like a little child.

"You dork. That's my favorite line too."

"Oh really? I didn't know." His beautiful laugh filled your ears once again. After a while, you pulled away just a little to look up into his eyes.

"Happy Valentines, my wolf."

Smiling at his new nickname, he gently cupped your face to plant a chaste kiss on your forehead, on your nose, and stopped just before your lips.

"Happy Valentines, baby."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: I hope this was good enough as a start. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!