[Sehun] Pancakes

To the coolest evil maknae.

Happy Valentines!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You slowly woke up to the smell of something sweet. You were definitely sure it was food, but you couldn't quite believe the possibility of who was cooking.

"But Sehun doesn't like cooking..."

You thought as you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Indeed, Sehun was no longer by your side. Usually, he'll still be asleep when you wake up early to cook for breakfast. What's up with him?

"Helloooo?" You tiptoed down the stairs, and much to your astonishment, he was really there in the kitchen, wearing a pink apron and cooking pancakes. He turned around and looked at you with that ever so familiar poker face. But this time, it looked hilarious considering that he was in a pink apron.

"Oh my God, you're so cute!" You squealed and jumped to hug him.

"Okay. I get it, it's funny." You could imagine him rolling his eyes. Laughing, you pulled away and rubbed your nose with his.

"What's up with you? I thought you never cook."

"Today is an exception." His lips twitched to a small smile. "Plus, I wanted to surprise you. I cooked your favorite."

"Is it in my favorite flavor?" You narrowed your eyes.

"Yeah. And we're gonna have whipped cream and shaved chocolate as well."

"Jinjja??? That's awesome!!!" You gasped in delight, but confusion quickly towered over you. "Why? What's the occasion?"

His brows arched. "You forgot what day it is?"

You bit your lip, feeling a bit embarassed. "Hmmm, no... Is it my birthday?"

"No, you silly." He chuckled. "It's the day we've been waiting for."

"OUR ANNIVERSARY?!!! OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT--"

"Babe, it's Valentines." He laughed as he leaned down to kiss you. Your heart immediately fluttered, not just because of the kiss, but also because of his cheery laughter. To be honest, it's not everday that you get to see this bright side of him. Usually, he's a very grumpy Oh Sehun.

"I'm so sorry... I don't know how the heck I forgot... I must have been so busy..."

"It's okay. We still don't know if these pancakes won't taste like crap anyway."

"They're honey. I'm sure they'll taste fine."

His brows arched once again. "But they were cooked by me."

You reached up to brush his messy brown locks, deep inside, wondering what did you ever do to deserve such a fine man. He was more than you ever asked for. He was more than perfect.

"No matter what you do, to me, it will turn beautiful."

To this, his expression softened, and his smile appeared once again to flutter your insides.

"If you're beautiful, then does that mean I did you too?"

"Dork!!!" You hit his chest, but he just laughed at your face turning red. He turned back to his pancakes, but realized that the one in the pan was already burning.

"OH CRAP!!!"

It was your turn to laugh.

"Happy Valentines, you dork."

Though he tried rolling his eyes, his smile still slipped through his lips.

"Happy Valentines, princess."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: Hmmm am I the only one having problem with editing or updating stories? Wattpad seems a little slow lately...