[Suho] The President

"Oh no..."

You could only whisper as you looked up at the piece of paper at the announcement board. It was stating that the student council was to have a meeting at 5 p.m sharp on the 31st, which was today. On normal circumstances, it would've made you bubble up in joy, but this was not a normal circumstance. The piece of paper had a big red "CANCELLED" scribbled all over it. Meaning, the President of the student council would have time to mess with you again.

Kim Suho.

Even though he transferred here only in his 4th year of High School, he was able to become the school's newest Student Council President. The only ones allowed to be president were those that have been studying here for at least two years, so his case was definitely suspicious. Heck, you never even saw him walk around shaking hands with people. But what could we expect? He's the nephew of the Director, so he practically owns this school. No one can argue with that.

Kim Suho is not your typical President who follows all the rules and tries hard to become the model student of all. He's the type that makes most of the rules, and says that he's the only one allowed to break them. He's the type that doesn't attend classes regularly because he could ace the tests with no sweat. He's the type that makes girls his little barbie dolls; he dresses them up, showers them with expensive shit while they kiss his toes like he's the god of this world. Then after he gets bored, he tosses them away then moves onto the next.

And in these past few weeks, Kim Suho seems to have been preying on you.

It started with boxes of cookies on your desk every morning. You didn't know from whom it came from, but you actually thought it was rather sweet. Then it went to the next level with roses and notes with only a letter "S" on them. You still had no clue who gave those, but you still thought someone might actually have a crush on you. Then it moved onto the big things. Dresses, shoes, albums from your favorite band; it was all too obvious at this point, that there was only one person that has the money to give all these expensive things.

And so you started ignoring the gifts. Not that you hated Kim Suho. You just didn't care much since his twisted way of presidency hasn't severely affected you. But now that he wants to make you one of his barbie dolls? You now have every right to hate his guts. Hell no. You are not born into existence just to be some dolled up kiss ass bitch of an arrogant overly handsome young man.

You started brisk walking towards the cafeteria, so you can exit through the delivery section on the back of the school. Surely, Kim Suho's guards are all around the school gate at this time, so it wouldn't be wise to pass through the typical exit. If you want to be able to go straight home and not be forced into a date with him again, you would have to be smart. Because no matter how many times you reject and how violently you would do it, he would just never take "no" as an answer.  Stubborn asshole.

"Meeting up with the President again?" A girl stated mockingly as you passed by them. Her companions proceeded to sneer and mumble words like "whore" and "slut". You just pretended not to hear anything and continued walking.

Psh, if only they know.

"Whoops, coming through," you called out as you weaved past cafeteria staff in the kitchen area. They didn't look that surprised to see you anymore as you've done this for like 50 times already. Thankfully, they don't bother ask why anymore and you don't mess up things in there anyway.

As you reached the familiar narrow hallway with the grey upward sliding door thingy, you slowed down your pace.

Please God.

Please don't let the MIB be there.

Oh, MIB is your nickname for Suho's guards by the way. They look like typical bodyguards in movies dressed in black with ear piece and all. So cliché.