[Suho] Our Special Place

To the ever so loving and rich eomma/abeoji/ahjumma.

Happy Valentines!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Jagi, where are we going?" You asked as you stared out the car window.

"Just somewhere special," Suho just smiled and glanced at you for a second, only to see you pouting. It's been past an hour of driving, but you still haven't arrived to wherever your boyfriend was taking you. You were growing impatient.

"Are you sure you're not taking me to some faraway place so you can murder me and dispose my body to somewhere nobody can find?"

Suho laughed. "Sorry to disappoint you jagi, but I don't plan on murdering you."

This made you smile as well, and you reached out to hold his right hand while the other remained on the steering wheel.

"Just make sure I won't be disappointed."

"You won't be disappointed. I promise." Suho winked cheesily, making you cringe but laugh at the same time. It looks so creepy and weird when he does that, but it still makes your heart flutter. A comfortable silence filled the car, and you stared out the window again, in awe of the beautiful colors mixed up in the setting sky. Before you could even realize it, the soft hum of the car already lulled you to sleep.

***

"Jagi, we're here."

You felt Suho softly shake your shoulder in an effort to wake you up.

"Mmm. 30 minutes." You mumbled.

"You don't need 30 minutes, you cute little sloth." Suho chuckled and then proceeded to pinch your cheeks.

"AAAAAAAAAAH. Okay I'm up, geez!" Pouting, you rubbed your eyes so you can properly glare at the person who woke you from your beautiful sleep. It was already evening, but you can still see Suho because of faint yellow lights around the place where the car was parked. He was brightly smiling, as if waiting for you to do something. And you did.

You slowly looked around, and realized that you were parked right in front of a huge lake. The sky was so clear that you could see all of the moon and stars reflecting on the calm water. And to top that off, several trees nearby had strings of light bulbs wrapped around their trunks, which made it feel like you were surrounded by stars, as well.

It lookeds so magical.

Still in awe, you went out of the car to have a good look around the place. The cool wind made you shiver, but you ignored it and continued marvelling at the beautiful place. Suho came up behind you to lay a jacket over your shoulders, then crept his arms around your shoulders to give you a back hug.

"This place is beautiful," you whispered. To be honest, beautiful could even be an understatement.

"Now even more beautiful because you're here." You chuckled at his cheesy remark, but you couldn't deny that it made your heart flutter. Cheesy Junmyeon strikes again.

"How did you do all this?" You motioned at the strings of lights on the trees. You couldn't see any sort of house or cabins around that could be a power source for all of these lights. It was like they just lit up out of nowhere.

"Hmmmm... Let's just say the forest fairies helped me. They light up with magic fairy dust." He said with a mischievous smile. You just rolled your eyes and laughed, since it's obvious that he spent a lot just for this.

"Don't worry," he said as if he sensed what you were thinking. "I just wanted to make sure that this will be a magical place only the two of us can find." He leaned down to give you a brief kiss. Then, you turned around to face the peaceful view once again, a contented sigh escaping your lips.

"I guess it's our special place now."

"Yes, it is," Suho whispered back as he rested his chin on top of your head.

"Happy Valentines, jagi."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: I am very sorry if it took a while! It's our exam week so a lot of school stuff are happening. But don't worry, I'll still post everyday!

This is dedicated to markjaeyeom_s by the way. I hope you liked it!

If there are other people who want to request for valentines theme, Lay is the only member available. The only rule is that it has to be a simple but sweet plot. It's first come-first serve, so you better request NOW!

Baekhyunnie will be next. Stay tuned!