[Kris] The Model

[A/N]: Soooo classes were suspended today because of a typhoon (I hope everyone's ok. It's raining everywhere :|), so I am able to update! *~yay~* I'm warning you guys, things could go a little "nosebleed potential" in here. Because author-nim feels a little extra naughty today. Hoho~ Enjoy! ;D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You seemed to never run out of things to do. You didn't expect that applying for an assistant in a photo shoot would be this hectic, since the job description only said, "clothing handler." And now you're stuck inside the dressing room, folding and unfolding clothes more than a thousand times because the head stylist kept on pulling out things here and there. You never even had the time to look at the shooting outside the small tent to see what the model actually looks like. But you do could hear everything they were saying.

"Oh that's great Kris! A little to the left! Oh yes! That is sooo hot!" 

The photographer kept on saying as he instructed Kris, apparently the male model, for his solo shots. You couldn't help but wince at how weird those phrases sound, especially when the photographer was male but was kinda... well... a little feminine.

"______, hand me the feather scarf, the white button up and the croc belt!" Amber, the stylist, burst into the room once again, looking even more tired than she did a minute ago. You immediately tossed her the items and catched the pile of clothes she threw back at you.

"Gosh, how many clothes do they use there, exactly?"

"I lose count," she heaved, before scrambling out of the door once again. Sighing, you sat down on one corner and started folding the new pile of clothes.

"We don't need those clothes anymore, Amber. We've got so much solo photos already!" 

"Is the female model ever going to come?!!!"

They said some more things as to where she could be, why she might not attend, how the hell can they get another model despite of the hectic schedule, blah blah blah. You just concentrated on your own job, because you were already stressed in a way. You were starting to think that you shouldn't have applied here so you could enjoy the semestral break lying around the house, reading wattpad or whatever.

"Where the hell did my phone go?"

"I put it in the accessory box! You told me to put it there!"

You watched the photographer walk in and looked around for the said accessory box.

"Um, it's right there." You pointed at one side of the room when he seemed to have a hard time looking.

"Thanks," he mumbled. As soon as he found his phone, he punched some numbers and tapped his feet impatiently.

"Hello, just tell us if she will be able to come or not."

Geez, he's so scary. Not even a greeting.

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Ok then. Thanks." He calmly nodded. Then he put down his phone.

"AMBEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!"

HOLY SPINACH SALSA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS MAN IS SO GODDAMN SCARY SCREAMING LIKE THERE'S A FREAKIN FIRE LIKE OMG--

"YES?!!!" Amber dashed into the room, having this same expression as yours that asked if there was a freakin fire going on.

"The model is sick," he muttered under his breath. "She won't be able to come today, or tomorrow, or any other day within this week."