[Chen] The Troll

You felt yourself slowly drifting to sleep, as the sound of the professor's voice slowly faded away. But then you tried to fight the drowsiness away when you remembered that Mrs. Yoon breathes fire.

Well, not literally, but still equally scary. She freaks out whenever she sees one student sleeping in her class.

Actually, it wasn't in your nature to sleep around in class, but the lesson seemed to be especially boring today. Even the most insomniac of all could even be cured because of this.

You glanced at your watch and sighed. Still 30 more minutes. At this point, you only had like 0.001% of the will to stay awake and actually learn. Hopefully there would be a miracle that could make you snap wide awake and actually be willing to listen to History.

'But it's so boring! Let's just sleep!' Evil brain whined.

'But if she sees us, we're dead.' Good guy brain said.

'Just for 2 minutes. She won't notice.' You could imagine evil brain wiggling its nonexistent eyebrows.

'2 minutes sounds nice.' You butt in, and good guy brain dramatically gasped.

'No! Don't be fooled!'

But it was too late. You already had your eyes closed, and face hidden behind your thick History book. Hopefully, from the prof's point of view, it would look like you were actually being a diligent student.

Slowly, you felt this little heaven wash over you, as you drifted into your own peaceful land called sleep.

~*a few minutes later...*~

You woke up at the sound of metal screeching against tiles. You shot up, and realized that the class has already ended. Your classmates were already heading out, and Mrs. Yoon was no longer in the room.

YISSS! We fell asleep and she didn't notice!

Smiling happily, you grabbed your bag and headed towards door. But suddenly, someone grabbed your arm before you even reached the doorway. You whipped around to see this chocolate-haired boy a couple of inches taller than you, and had this strange sparkle of mischief and amusement in his eyes. Actually, you have seen him several times, but you never actually knew his name as you never talked. So yeah it's weird that he's grabbing your arm right now.

"I saw you sleeping in class." He smirked. Your brows furrowed.

"Uhh.. ok wow congratulations." You tried to walk away, but he kept on holding onto your arm. You felt a nerve twitch, and tried to speak calmly, though you couldn't refrain from glaring. "I want to have my lunch now so if you don't mind, you can let go of my arm now."

"Ooooh, feisty." He chuckled. "I didn't expect that from a girl that looks so cute when sleeping."

He lifted his phone to your face, and there was this picture of you sleeping from earlier. Your eyes widened and tried to grab his phone, but he was faster. Damn this man. Such a creep for taking your picture.

"I wonder what Mrs. Yoon will say if she sees this."

By then you were already glaring daggers at him. "Are you freaking blackmailing me?"

"Maybe~" He sing-songed, and he finally let go when you yanked your arm back once again. After all, he already gave you a reason to stay.

"So what do you want me to do, huh?"

"It's not that much," he faked an innocent smile, but by the playfulness in his eyes, you knew that it was nowhere near being not much. "I just want you to have lunch with me."