[Xiumin] Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel /n /

» a wicked or rebellious angel that has been cast out of heaven.

Aaaaand I still couldn't get appropriate photos. Please bear with the author's inability to provide awesome pics. Heehee

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As you sat in the park bench, you stared up at the night sky. The moon was shining brightly and the stars decorated the sky so prettily. Just looking at all of it already sent mixed feelings in your chest. But the strongest one of all, was the feeling of nostalgia.

It was at this very same place, at this very same time.

It's been a year, but it felt like it just happened yesterday.

* * * *

You didn't know how long have you been sitting there, just staring at the sky. It was a cool starry evening, and though nothing exciting was happening, the peacefulness of the night alone was enough to give you a contempt feeling.

A huge cloud passed by, covering the moon and stars. It looks like it might rain soon. Sighing, you gathered your things and stood up.

Suddenly, a bright light formed from the sky, temporarily lighting up the whole place and forcing you to cover your eyes. The light faded away as quickly as it appeared. You looked around, wondering what the hell just happened.

And there you saw a man lying on the ground.

He looked like he wanted to crawl, but could barely move with the two humongous wounds across his bare back. You weren't sure if it was just an after effect of the light, but his hair seemed to quickly turn from white to black.

"Are you ok?" You quickly went to his side, though the huge wounds looked even more horrible up close. It was like something was ripped off his back. He struggled to lift his face, as if every little movement would cause severe pain.

But as soon as you met his eyes, you felt like something was different. It was like he already knew you. His eyes held so many words, but he didn't say anything.

You blinked out of your trance, and decided to help him up. "Uhh... can you... can you stand?"

He just nodded, and carefully pushed himself off the ground. You guided his arm around your shoulder, and you could tell he was struggling not to scream in pain.

"I don't have my phone with me so I can't call an ambulance... Would it be ok if I take you to my apartment?"

Once again, he just nodded.

Taking in a deep breath, you started back home. It seems it will take a while.

~*~*~*~*~

The silence was just too much that it hurt your ears. It's been an hour of silence, because basically, this guy still couldn't speak.

"Just a little more..." You mumbled, and he took in a deep breath. You taped the gauze over the last exposed inch of the wound, making him hiss in pain. You secured the last strip of tape over his skin, and proceeded to tidy up the first aid kit.

"You can rest here..." You mumbled, akwardly motioning at the sofa. "I'll go get you some pillows..."

You stood up to walk away, but he suddenly grabbed your wrist. His gaze held your eyes once again.

"Thank you..." he whispered. And this ticklish feeling formed in your chest. The way his lips moved was so fluid... so perfect... and his eyes were so soft and caring, and they held this kind of knowlede, as if he knew things others don't.