[Tao] Self-Control

This one is for @kittyychuu ^^
Sorry if it took me so long!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"They're all in their dorm." Mr. Manager assured me as soon as we entered the elevator to EXO's dorm. I smiled and nodded, though I felt like my heart was going to jump out any second. I've been EXO's friend for a while already, and I've visited them in their dorm quite many times too, so it's funny how I still feel nervous everytime I'm inside this elevator. Maybe it's because I'm scared that I'll get caught by a papparazzi and expose my identity.

Or maybe... it's because I'm about to see him... Him, the only boy in the group that I feel awkward around. Him, that I think I've fallen in love with, so I'm afraid that if I become close to him, would make me fall in love further and cause a total mess.

Him, no other than Huang ZiTao.

"I'll come back in two hours." Mr. Manager said before leaving me alone in front of their door. I held my breath as I knocked once. After just two seconds, the door opened. It was Chanyeol, and he looked so shocked to see me.

"Oh my God."

He stared at me for a good 10 seconds.

"Oh. My. God." He repeated, but more dramatically. 11 more faces popped up behind him.

"KABUKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

They all screamed in unison, before pulling me in by the arm and putting me in a big group hug. They all looked like they totally missed me, except for.. well... him.

"You've been gone for so long!"

"We thought you'd never come back!!"

"Do you have food?"

"Pabo!" They all stopped to hit Chen on the head. He looked around innocently.

"What? I'm hungry!"

"You care about food more than Kabuki?!!! How dare you!!!"

"Guys it's okay. I have kimchi spaghetti for all of you."

"Kimchi spaghetti~" Their eyes sparkled as their eyes shifted to the big plastic bag in my hand. All I needed was blink and it was already gone in my hand.

"You really are so amazing Kabuki!" Baekhyun said as he munched on the kimchi spaghetti. he looked like he was on the brink of tears.

"Have you heard our latest song? Did I sound okay?" Sehun asked, eyes so round with eagerness.

"It was amazing. And you sounded amazing, Sehun." I softly smiled. Suho pouted.

"How about me?"

"You were amazing too."

"Hyung, don't pout. You're ugly when you pout." Kai said in all seriousness. The rest nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, I couldn't stop glancing at Tao every now and then, and much to my bad luck, he caught me every single time. It was so darn awkward.

At one point, Tao opened his mouth as if to say something, but got cut off when D.O suddenly grabbed me by the arm.

"Kabuki! I bought this cool cook book!! Come on, I'll show it to you!" We were about to go to the kitchen, but Chanyeol stopped us by wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"She can see the cook book later. I think she'll be more interested in my new cap collection."

"How about we continue the rubix lessons? You like that more, right, Kabuki?" Luhan smiled.

"You know what," Kris came out of nowhere and grabbed me away from them. "Maybe she should get some fresh air. I'll take her to see the stars for a while."

"Oh no no no. Let her stay here and we'll just watch a movie or something."

"Or we show her a bit of our new steps!!"

"Maybe we should just eat."

"Rubix is nice."

"Movies are better!"

"Nothing beats the galaxy."

"How about we let her choose?" Suho suggested, making them stop to stare at me. I froze. The sudden silence made me feel so uncomfortable. "So, Kabuki, what do you like to do?"

I looked at every single expectant faces. Each of them hoped that I would choose his idea, but I didn't want to seem like I was choosing one over the rest. I didn't know what to answer.

"How about I talk to her first." Tao's voice broke the silence, and all eyes turned to him. They looked obviously shocked. And I was definitely shocked. They were all aware that he was the person I least talked to.

They were still in a shocked state as Tao grabbed me by the wrist, so no objections were heard. He dragged me out to the hallway and to the spot near the elevator, probably making sure that no one would be able to eavesdrop.

I didn't know what to do or feel because I didn't know what the hell was happening. He was silent for a few moments as if thinking about what he would say. Meanwhile I was secretly wishing to be eaten by the carpet.

"Kabuki..." He started carefully. His expression looked like a mix of worry, anger, and confusion. "Why don't you ever talk to me?"

My breath hitched. I didn't know how to answer that. He stepped closer, making me flinch back.

"Why do you always act like this when I'm the only one around?"

He said it like I was hurting him in a way. Guilt was starting to fill me up, so I looked down, afraid that he'll see it in my eyes.

"It's unfair, you know. They get to be that close to you while I don't."

I could feel him waiting for me to say something.

"Did I do something to make you avoid me like this?"

Still, I refused to answer.

"Kabuki, answer me." He grabbed my arm, making me flinch once again. Realizing that his action probably scared me, he quickly let go and stepped back. I heard him sigh deeply.

"You leave me no choice, then." My head shot up, just in time when he grabbed my wrist to yank me towards him. My lips matched with his like a perfect puzzle piece, and to be honest, it made my insides go all "WTF."

He lingered the kiss long enough for me to realize the situation, but pulled away jut before my eyes fluttered close. I was greeted with one of his sexy smirks.

"If you continue being awkward around me, at least you have a good reason now."

Looking like he was satisfied with himself, he shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking away. I felt myself flush red, and managed to grab his arm just in time.

"Y-Yah!!! W-what do you think you just did???"

"I kissed you." He smiled.

Aaaand there goes my heart.

"But... but you can't just kiss me whenever you feel like it..."

"Trust me. I've been wanting to do that since months ago. I should really get a 'best self-control award', you know?"

Winking, he turned around and walked away, happily whistling to himself. I stood there, frozen, unable to believe what just happened.

Did Huang ZiTao really just imply that he likes me all along?

Does this mean we actually like each other and were just walking parallel ways for many freaking months???

But what if we end up falling deeply? What if the company wouldn't allow it? What if the fans find out and hate us for this?

What if we...

What if...

Oh fuck it. I'm sick of controlling myself for so long too.

I guess they'll just have to deal with it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]: Im baaaack~

I'll continue the special requests theme!

But request box is still closed, sorry. :(