[D.O] Dwarf

Dwarf /n /
» an imaginary creature that is like a small man.

~*~*~*~*~

Grunting, you threw the phone onto the bed as soon as you hung up. You rubbed your temples in annoyance as you looked at the miniature house that sat on one corner of your room. It was like it was questioning you what you were so upset about.

"Apparently your 'creator' is lying again." You grumbled at it, making sure sarcasm was pooling from the word "creator."

"Like heck she'd be able to make that in just one day!!!" Sighing exasperatedly, you slumped down your bed and rubbed your temples once again as if it would help drain away the stress.

You had to do it. You had to, because the other members would surely lash at you once again once they find out that you let another lying member slip. She may be furious, but you don't give a shit anymore. You've grown tired of forgiving her. After all, all liars should eventually learn their lesson.

Your thoughts halted when you felt something odd. You sat up, but it seemed to be a wrong move as you started seeing flickering lights.

Even when you closed your eyes, they were still there, and even worsened everytime you blinked. Nausea started to kick in, and you struggled to stand up and walk.

"What... the heck..." You breathed, as you felt your body turn hotter at a panicking speed. Your vision finally blurred into a dizzying swirl, and your knees gave in, making you fall down with a thud. Defeated, you just shut your eyes, hoping that this is not how you would die.

~*~*~

"Hey."

Someone lightly kicked your arm. You wanted to move, but your body seemed too heavy.

"Yah."

It kicked you once again, but this time a bit harder.

"Yeah yeah I'm up!" Grunting in annoyance, you stirred and started rubbing your eyes. The first thing you noticed was that you have been sleeping on the floor. The second was that there was a guy with weird clothes standing over you. He was staring down at you with big, puzzled eyes. You would have marvelled at his unbelievable cuteness, if only you didn't notice the third thing.

It was that everything else in the room were impossibly big.

"What the..." You slowly pushed yourself off the floor as you looked around. You couldn't take your eyes off the familiar house project at a distance, which was only supposed to be two feet tall. Now, it seems you could already pass through the miniature door and consider the place as a mansion. You returned your gaze to the man, eyes wide and begging for an explanation.

"What... what is happening?"

He slightly narrowed his eyes, but you weren't sure if he was judging you or was just thinking deeply for an answer.

"You shrank."

"I what?"

He blinked, as if it was his own way of expressing annoyance.

"You were human, right?" You opened your mouth to question him once again, but he cut you off. "Now you're as big as a dwarf."

"A dwarf." You repeated like a little retarded person. He just blinked again. Was he joking? But he looked dead serious. Or is this all just a dream?

You pinched yourself, but cried out at the sudden pain. You looked around. The place was still the same. You heard the guy sigh loudly.

"I'm not lying. I'm serious. I saw you shrink."