[Suho] Dinner

I’m really sorry hunny, but my flight got cancelled today. There’s a terrible blizzard going on here in L.A and the snow is so think already. I’ll try to go home before Christmas ends, arasso?”

“Yeah mom,” You mumbled as you fiddled with the hem of your sweater. You kind of felt disappointed, but you really can’t blame her. She obviously wanted to go back to Korea and spend Christmas with you, but nature just had to be this freakin antagonist and keep that from happening.

“Oh, and since I knew you’d be all alone on Christmas Eve, I wanted you to at least have some company and invited Suho to come over to have dinner with you.”

You froze and abruptly sat up on the couch. “What? Mum? What Suho?”

You heard her delightfully chuckle at your remark. “He’s the son of a family friend, hunny. Don’t worry, he’s a really good kid.”

“Mum! Do you really expect me to spend Christmas with a total stranger?! It’s you and Dad that I want to be here! Not that Suho-guy!”

“Come on ____, let me make it up to you just this once. I’m sure you’ll like him. He’s supposed to be there by...,” you could imagine her take a second to squint at her wristwatch. “Ah, ten o’clock. Must be a few more minutes there in Korea.”

A loud ringing suddenly echoed in the house. Someone’s at the door.

“Oh quick! Quick huny! That must be him! I’m gonna hang up now!”

“Wait, mum!”

“Be good to him ok? Love ya!”

~Beep ~Beep~

You looked at the screen and sighed. The doorbell rang once again, snapping you out of your loving moment, and triggering your death glare. You glanced up at the wall clock. Exactly ten o’clock.

Ok, he’s punctual. You’ll give him that.

Taking in a deep breath, you tried to hold back you death glare and put on some fake welcoming eyes. You opened the door. You saw this clear-skinned perfectly handsome young man.

“Hi,” he breathed, smoke coming out of his mouth. It must be so cold outside. “Is this Mrs. Yoo’s house?”

You gave him a long, scrutinizing look as you spoke. Well, he looks... presentable. Though he was in casual clothes, he still seemed like a rich businessman’s son or something. Compared to your oversized sweater and spongebob patterned shorts he looked much more human. “Um, yeah. You must be Suho.”

“Oh, so you’re Yoo ____?”

“Technically, yes.” You mumbled as you gave way for him. Smiling brightly, he bowed 90 degrees and hurried to remove his shoes. He placed it on the shoe rack and then looked at you as if you’re some museum display or something.