The Slow Untangling (Slow Unraveling series)

This one's all from B's pov. B's got a dirty mind like you ;)

He's so relieved when you call him after supper, thanking him for taking care of you. "Including... uh... like that. The massage n stuff, I mean." He had worried that he... shouldn't have, even though you said yes, seemed like you wanted it further down too. That he might have... taken advantage in a way, like took it too far, or got something out of it when you just wanted a belly rub. "I'll... I mean, if you want, aren't just doing it to be nice, I don't want to put you out—he can't get that you're not, that he's glad to, whatever you want. "K, I'll invite you over the next time I'm crampy. Which will probably be in about four days. I'll give you lots of cuddles to thank you, B. Massages too..."

He can't help but think of you massaging him back the same way, of you both getting to get at each other's whole crotch, lube, hands, taking turns and at the same time... He makes himself stop, but gets back to it when he lies back in bed after hanging up, you cupping his balls and dick, sliding over him with both hands, teasing him, saying that he can get close, but not come yet, that if he does it back, teases you, slowly brings you off, then a few quick ones, you'll get him close again, slow and teasy, but then he can come...

He's stroking his balls, the soft skin underneath, his nipple, sucking his lower lip, thinking of kissing you as he works on your second, rubbing his whole hand over you, palm firm against you as you grind your full pussy and clit on it. Finger inside to feel you swollen and mushy and wet there too, that hard slippery donut cervix at the end that has some give, tenderness—that's what they feel like, a lot like a dick tip, pulse rhythmically as you come...

He only fingers his tip about five second, massaging wetly over the exposed head, moaning quiet, gasping, switching back to his balls, biting soft on his lip, sucking to try to keep in the moans, but it doesn't stop him from coming, now desperate, deep, muffled in a pillow at the last second, spurting on his belly, pubes, pelvis, stroking through it lazily, using it on his dick and balls. He wouldn't have lasted much longer in real life, probably after your third, he'd have humped the bed a few seconds, or stroked himself, and been coming. Sliding his fingers that are covered in your sweetness in his mouth, sucking, licking his palm, telling you he'd be more than down to keep tasting it, craving as much pussy as he could get in his mouth too. Fuck, if you two switched to that, he'd come even sooner, not had to hump or jack himself, or both... He stops, cleans up, after he comes a second time, but keeps thinking about it, no longer needy, not flashes when he's building up or his orgasm eclipsing any fantasy, but full picture, with a big dumb sleepy grin on his flushed, sweaty face, eyes heavy, breath slowing.

--

He notices how you're touching him more but gets nervous about it too, doubts whether you like him that way, figures it's wishful thinking. He's not sure if he wants you to know how he feels or not, if he hopes you don't notice how much you turn him or not... He doesn't want to fuck anything up.

--

There's one part of Cornflake Girl you just can't get so he offers to show you, guiding your hand into different chords on the guitar, nervous and happy and kind of turned on just from this, blushy, heart pounding, and he grins so big at you when you start doing them on your own as he says which one's next.

--

You two skate down by the park and do some tricks there. You're almost as good as him now, and he can tell he's got a big dopey grin while watching you go. You get out of breath a bit and flop down on the grass, inviting him to lay beside you. Your shirt's ridden up some, exposing your soft belly, a bit of hip from your lowrising jeans, and he can't help but look, think about how soft and... fuck it is. Still thinking of it while he's laying beside you, what you'd look like naked, feel like, all over. You two watch the clouds again as you twirl his hair, mix your hair together, nuzzle your head against his. Willing his semi down before it gets even worse. He rolls over on to his stomach, and you throw a leg over his lower back and ass, hand stroking higher, and Jesus fucking Christ, how do you not know what you do to him. He wonders if you know that your crotch is so close to his hip. That he'd more than let you rub yourself against it, that he wants to feel it...