Picture This 1/2

Giant sexcapade with an utter minxy nymph. very gentle femdom vibes. mainly teasing, playing, manual, cunnilingus, butt sex and other tribadism, anal and taint stimulation, voyeurism and exhibitionism combined... in this part. I know I'm obsessed with this man's ass.

---

You're watching tv with your boy's head in your lap, stroking his hair. He isn't just yours lately, or since you started fucking around; he's been your boy since you became friends, you think. Offering himself up. You just had to take him. He looks up at you, sleepy, happy and sweet. In a fuzzy plush pink bathrobe. He turns his head, nuzzles your belly.

You reach into his robe, stroke over his breasts, tweak his nipple, play with it till he moans, then tickle him so he laughs, lips brushing your lower belly through the cloth, and you can kind of feel the vibration. You lick a couple fingers and get back to teasing those titties, fingers wet on the other nipple, lightly scritching his scalp, nape, neck. Savoring the pleasure on his face. He swears softly, moans more, hand tugging your purple robe open to get at your bare tummy, plush lips, tongue, teeth careful on it, your hip. Dipping up quick to suck each nipple, then back down to the pouch of your belly, gazing up at you, petting your mound, lips and nose brushing over pubic hair, breathing you in, ramping that tickly arousal into a throb...

You pull him up into a lazy make out as his soft hands slip over your pelvis, thighs, mound, your upper pussy as you shift to give him more access. You're panting for it too. You're getting wet, full already, pressing up on his hands, shifting him to get his breast in your mouth, hands on his ass, pelvis, more teasingly on his dick and balls than he is on your pussy.

Being best friends who also fucked into next week was... wow. What an eager, quick learner he is, you think, remembering early times, touching you damn good, that fucking luscious mouth, offering all of him, warm and pliant, helping you feel so good, to come, and come, and come, thanks to his nymphy self.

His thumb finds your glans, above it, upper inner lips too, outer labia, stroking like you ask until you start tensing... Then he, the clit tease, is stroking your thighs as you sqeeze him to you for more kisses. "Smoochies!" you exclaim and he giggles back. He moves to get your robe off, so you help.

You get his off, pull him against you to rock up against his ass as he rubs on your belly. Too bad you don't have a big mirror in the living room like you do your bedroom so you can watch you two here too... Thinking about turning him around, still straddling you, or any position that you can watch his ass thrust, grind, bounce against you. "Clap them cheeks," you murmur, realizing you said it aloud, making you both laugh. He ain't the only goober. You settle for remembering rather than turning him because you still want to watch his face, kiss, suck that mouth, jaw, neck. Grabbing his hips and stilling him to drive into him more to his grin, shifting into it, a giggly "clap those cheeks," making you chuckle. Oh god, the things he gets you doing. One hand slips to his ass, pets it, his skin so soft there too, swats it, to his "clap," making you cackle, give another swat, then squeezing. More pets, light stratches, there and the small of his back, another swat on that pretty damn juicy round booty given his sex and frame. You'd be more embarrassed if you weren't so turned on, and he didn't like these things so much, panting as much as you.

"Sound so fucking good..." he murmurs, voice thick. You make a silly little moan at that, making you both cackle more, and him silly moan in turn, longer. You stroke over his back, butt, that sensitive delicate skin between his cheeks, and he wriggles, exposing his taint, the underside of his balls to your roving hand. He gets his thumb between your labia, strokes over as much as he can as you shift to let him. "Hot n wet for me too, huh?" Your goober. You buck up, swiveling, sliding his thumb over you more, nice and slick.