The (Mis)Adventures of a Good Mormon Boy Going Bad 2/?

He usually doesn't get too upset about it all, considering his anxiety. But, this one time, he has a dream that wasn't like others he'd had. He'd dreamt about boys sometimes, usually him and another boy kissing, touching. Usually someone made up, like his dreams about girls, but he'd dreamt about Eric that way twice and a few girls he knew, including his friends Brittany and Jen. Not to mention Jessica Alba; he had such a crush on her. Usually he'd come in those just from kissing her for a while, or seeing her naked and getting to touch her, or her naked skin on top of his, moving against him, as they kissed. With boys, if they were clothed, they'd undo the others jeans and take it out, jacking until... Or rolling around on a bed naked, until they jerked each other off, or sometimes he'd come just from pressing together, maybe rubbing their dicks together. If he let himself think like that long enough while he was awake, touching himself...oh God. He usually didn't let himself think like that about boys. He felt way more guilt about them...not sure if he agreed with why, but it often hit him, and hard, anyway.

Tonight, it was Jessica and this other guy Jensen Ackles--they were both in this show Dark Angel that he and his sister Kyla often watched. He was shyly watching them as they made out in his dream, her straddling him as he got her undressed, then she him and Brendon wanted to come so bad, felt close just from looking. She got down on her knees and--oh Jesus--sucked his dick and he couldn't stop looking, watching Jensen's face as he looked so blissed out. He didn't know if he'd rather be him or be sucking him, and if he were awake that'd make him feel shame, but in the moment he just felt so turned on. She pops off him and crawls onto the bed, spreading her legs, and he dives in and Brendon can hear it, similar to how he heard her sucking him, wet heat on wet heat... Even that thought... She's making these noises, like in the movie he saw. In the movie, after a while, they switched to sex that he think was faked (he's not sure), but in his dream, she calls out for Brendon to join them, that he shouldn't worry because they'll take it slow with him. Jensen pulls away from her and she crawls over, holding out her hand and how could he not? She kisses him, bringing him onto the bed, and his clothes are suddenly gone. Fuck, Jensen is kissing him. His lips are almost as full as theirs, and wet with her. It tastes like those watermelon candies for some reason. He doesn't think girls would smell or taste like bad fish like some guys have said--they definitely taste like something good.

Jensen's dick is a lot bigger than his--he's fifteen and barely four inches--but Jessica just smiles and wraps her wet hand around him. He wonders if it's spit or that taste. He hopes it's her. She kisses him, and he wants to touch her back so bad, touches over the hair first, and she asks "ready, baby?" as Jensen guides his hand between her legs. She is so wet, and she's moaning into his mouth. "Want to touch him too, hon?" He can't stop his yes. Jensen pulls his hand away, but to bring his other in instead, both his hands now wet with her. He wants to lick them. Is this how wet girls get or is he just getting it all wrong, because it's like spit, lots and lots of spit, and really dripping. Jensen kisses him again, and Brendon squeezes him, thicker than him too. Both kissing him back and forth and over his face, neck, shoulder, guiding his hand on them, because no way could he be co-ordinated with so much sexiness! In real life, he totally would've come already, if he managed to do this in the first place.

Holy crap, and now she's jacking him again, Jensen's hand on his balls, jostling and rubbing like he does sometimes to himself. Jensen slides a finger further back, the strip under his balls, other hand's fingertips brushing over his leaking tip as Jessica sighs "your mouth..." and Jensen adds "Think both our mouths were made to suck--" He comes so hard he wakes himself up, moaning, feeling so fucking good, reveling in the jizzed up sheets, running over his thighs and softening junk and pelvis, a wicked sinner but it's so fun, coming and making others come, his mouth made for making people feel good, wishing he could taste her, even him... It doesn't last: the guilt hits, and he's panicking, scrambling up to change the sheets. He gets on his knees, prays to god that he doesn't have these dreams and thoughts, he's a good boy, a good straight boy, he really is, please god, he won't act on these dreams and thoughts he swears. He wouldn't.

--

This fic became so long I posted the whole thing here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/194396075-the-mis-adventures-of-a-good-mormon-boy-going-bad

I will be deleting other parts from this compilation, but they are still here at the link above :)