Over-clothed, Under-clothed, Nothing But Oil, and Nothing At All: Ficlets

You want to squish, cuddle and smooch him so much when you see him in his hibernating gear. Wrap him in a blankie while he's wearing a Christmas sweater, sweats, Santa hat. You're in one of his hoodies and sweats, both in big winter socks, and you in no underwear because that's how you roll when you ain't leaving the house and ain't on your period. You eat cookies, chocolate, fruit, raw veggies, have a glass of wine, share a joint while listening to music. Talking softly with some singing breaks about how excited and nervous he is for his new album, how proud you are of him, how you feel stuck on one book you're working on, and can think of almost nothing but smut for the other to his giggle, saying he's proud of you both for being so inspiring.

"Maybe I'll write some hibernation poems instead..." you sigh, burrowing in even more and he says he'll set them to music. "Elevator music?" you tease.

"Epic music. Think Jurassic Park and Star Wars."

"And the Hamster Song?"

"It's called the Hamster Dance!" he exclaims long sufferingly. "And it is a masterpiece." He chooses it next to both your giggles, clapping, and bouncing like nuts, liking that damn song in spite of yourself. Two cheeseballs.

Both panting a bit, you switch it to Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby, smiling, drawing him close, both singing it, him with less theatre, camp than usual, soft. You straddle him so he wraps the blankie around you too and you two squeeze together, so warm. Playing with his hair, feeling the skin on his lips, his full cheeks. Nose over each other and wriggle around. Give his neck little noms, sucks, kisses. Rub your thumb over his lips, and the pup licks it. Smooch his lovely lips while he rubs your back. You can't help grinding on him, eyes hooded in sleepiness and slow burning arousal as your watch his soft needy eyes. All these fluffy thoughts and actions combining with sex thoughts, memories, kept at bay momentarily from seeing how happy, boyish and full cheeked he is, those cute glasses, his fouffy pettable hair then under his Santa hat... Your adorable smooshy baby boy.

His lips, as always, so plump, squishable, kissable. You want to touch, kiss them over and over, stroke his cheeks, tug his hair a bit, scritch and massage his scalp in ways you know get him going, so you're doing just that. He can't help his noises, and you boop his nose and nose-nose kiss your sweetie... His hands slide under your sweater, stroking the small of your back, which you both love, so you do it back...

Remembering how he feels naked, his weight on you, covering him back, pining him. Grinding on, touching, smooching, sucking... his dick, balls, nipples, taint, bum, small of his back, thighs, fucking everywhere. Getting him all slick with you, everywhere you fuck him like that. Using it and saliva to slick his dick and balls, between his cheeks up. Get lost in rocking, grinding your open pussy over his length and balls, getting him tip to clit... Him arching into it, his needy noises, pliant and eager. Teasing and fucking you every which way back. Trying to smoosh together lots, on your sides probably, as you 69ed. Laying on him, between his thighs, hips spreading him, dick between your thighs and labia, tip pressing you where it aches, thrusting onto him as he grabs your ass... Fuck... this cuddle session is so turning into a cuddle-fucking one. Maybe it already has; he did call dry humping dry fucking...

---

When he said he's worn *only* the Kinky Boots boots, he meant it. He's so cute, proudly tramping around the house naked except for those thigh high heels. Teasing you: bending over to get things, wiggling his bum, reaching up to get things, showing off his body generally, like sitting with his legs spread, dancing around. Sometimes pressing up against you cheekily (pun intended), and fucking rolling into it like a champ: hip, thigh, belly, mound... then pulling away all too soon, giggling like a nymph or a b-movie villian. Sometimes swaying or wiggling his butt as he walks away, goes back to tramping about. Sometimes getting close enough for smoochies, stroking down his back, cupping, stroking, massaging his ass, light swats, rubbing that delicate skin between the cheeks, making him gasp and sigh. You let him rock a bit into you before you pull away and he pouts, then grins.

"We're both teases, huh?" he sighs. Then bends over the couch.

You go up to him after a while when he's at the fridge, hugging him from behind, playing with a nipple, cupping his breast, rubbing his belly, as you kiss over his shoulders and neck, which you have to go on tiptoe to reach because of his heels. "Such a tease, Brendon. For over an hour, too, naughty boy. Wish I was taller."

He turns for a kiss, getting your nose first, then lips. He invites you to jump on his back and he carries you piggy back to the couch. He puts you down to fling himself on it belly-first, still in the boots, legs bent, swinging them back and forth. Head in his hand, gazing coquettishly, lashes fluttering, and you both bust out laughing. Kneeling on the floor, kissing over his shoulders and back, nuzzling that baby soft skin, hand trailing from thigh to bum to back, back down.

"Wanna climb aboard the kinky caboose?" he murmurs, arching his back, swaying his bum at you. Kinky caboose? Giggling, you give him a drumroll, pet, open the leg rests to give lots of room, climb aboard. He spreads to let you between his legs. You grasp to his hips, pulling your goober closer and he moves with you to get into a good position to take him up on that ride, rocking your mound into him, reaching under him to pet his dick, balls... so silky there too, him rolling back against you, but... fuck... you quickly need to get your pants and undies off. You having your period so didn't help with his teasing, but you'll keep the diva cup in to not make a mess of the couch although you'd like to mess your boy up...

You want to cover him, getting totally naked except for socks, so you murmur for him to get on his belly again for you. You blanket him, mound on his ass, wishing you could squish harder to him without hurting your boobs, needing to feel his skin along yours. Rocking, grinding, switching up movements sometimes. He moves, molding to you a bit more, rocks foward, rubbing along the couch, back against your mound, both of you panting, gasping, mmming... Kissing over his face, neck, shoulder, his hand in your hair to get your lips on his. You can feel how slick you are, some of it getting on your outer labia hair, mound, his ass, lips and clit rubbing together with the humping, needy and aching... Spreading him, legs between his, and you want to smoosh him more, tilt him, so his balls get some attention too. But you don't think you can come like this, at least not for the first. Fuck, that boy and his ass though. And fuck his ass. You growl, nip his neck to his gasp turned moan, shift to get yourself spread, one leg opening you up, glad you both love huge couches. Most of your vulva now rocking on him, hard clit too. He bounces back, jiggling you, then goes back to grinds into the couch, your pussy. Panting out for you to keep fucking him, that he needs you all over him, to feel you come, and you answer that you need it too...

You nuzzle your nose, cheek, into his neck, sucking, tongue pressed. Hand in his hair to make his neck more accessible, then his lips, jaw, lips... Now panting into the nape of his neck. Spreading more, and he moves so your other knee gets on the other side of his hips, straddling him now... Debating whether to stay pressed together, rocking short, or getting up, hands on his back for leverage, and really being able to move.

--

You've been thinking for much of the day about you and your man giving each other massages, naked with oils, touching each other all over, taking it slow at first, then focusing more on genitals. Stroking over his back, chest, belly, thighs, bum... Running fingers between his cheeks, balls, finally his dick, slicking him up. Climbing on him and kissing him as you stroke his dick n balls. Tonguing over his nipples. Pressing your vulva on his thigh, grinding on him as you jerk him, play with his tip especially. He wants to touch you, but you tell him not yet. Besides, his thigh feels so good under you, you love feeling his silken skin in your hands, brushing your thumb over his tip as you get closer. He let's out a luxurious deep, "Keep fucking my thigh then. Please..." Often watching him as you do it: his eager dick, blissed out face, flush chest. Tempted to go down on him too, but you don't tell him that. Maybe you won't until you show him by doing it. You lean back over, smooch him more, cup his balls in one hand, rub his length along your wrist and lower arm, other hand in his hair. His hands can't keep still any longer as you get closer, and he runs his hand over your back to your ass, other hand on your jaw and scalp, kissing you through it as you get so close. "Close, huh?" You nod, eyes heavy. "Wanna see you. Wanna make you feel so good... Gonna come on my thigh, darlin?"

---

It's an amazing, loving, needy mix of wanting to cuddle him, wrap him in a blankie, feed him soup, pet his hair, kiss his cheeks and wanting his face between your thighs, slurping you up with that long wide tongue, plush sucking lips, gazing up at you all soft and aroused, guiding him with hands in his hair and praise and what you need, both of you getting noisy and breathy... most of the time you look at your pup. A lot of other sex too, but him going down on you is one of both your favorites.