A Midsummer Night's Feast p3/4

"Oh, I'll take that as a challenge..." He kisses you, slow and sweet, and your hands find their way to his hair. Fuck, it's so soft. He's so soft. Even though he definitely is muscular too, slim and compact, both his general being and parts of him are so fucking soft. Your hands brave quickly running over him: his hair, lips, even his hips, lower tummy and bum, and his skin generally are soft. You want to touch him all over, just stroke over him, playing, squish him to you, rub yourself along him. You wonder if his dick skin, scrotum, would be as silky as you're thinking they'd be. How soft they would feel to your hands, lips, thighs, muffin.

He's trailing kisses down your neck, collarbone, breasts, belly, and he stops, gazing up at you. "Gonna let me show how my favourite food is pussy?"

You and Sarah giggle at that, and you nod. "Show her what a pussy eating champ you are, Bren. He's such a tease, ain't he?"

"Oh, I'll show you a tease..." He kisses over your stomach more, then further down, over the hair there, just brushing, and you tilt your pelvis towards him, but he moves away. He licks his lips, gazing up at you, and they look so plump and juicy and you can't help thinking about what they'd feel like on you there. If they feel this good on your regular skin, they must feel heavenly kissing over you there. He opens your legs more, spreads your lips with his fingers, and moves in, so close, but he's not touching you yet, just breathing hotly on you, and you're already squirming in frustration. "Fuck, you smell good, babe." He just brushes his nose between your lips. It makes you blush: him looking at you, breathing you in, the fact that it's making his breath come hard. You wonder if he's teasing himself too; he seems to really like it.

His tongue flicks out, brushing lightly over your clit. His lips follow, even softer, just kissing over your clit and lips until you're gasping again, then his mouth leaves, and stroking his whole palm over you, looking at your face even after you look away, feeling embarrassed. "Fucking gorgeous, darling. All of you. Gonna let me get a good look?" He pulls away, turning on the other lamp, and you hold your own legs open, wanting to let him look if he'll put his mouth back on you again soon. He chuckles, running his knuckles over you, then sliding his thumb inside, moving up to stroke more wet over your clit. He spreads you with both hands, as you both breath hard, watching him as he looks, and you flex your muscles, desperate for friction. "Making your little clit peep out, huh..." He just brushes his soft lips over it, and you flex again, building.

"Gonna tell me, y/n? Wanna hear you. Tell me how I'm making you feel, what you want me to do...You're so wet, swollen...Fuck." He lays these gentle kisses all over your muffin, and you buck up against his face.

Sarah snaps back into your focus as you hear her cussing and getting louder again, and you think, by her tension, and her closed legs, that she's coming again. "Fuck, B...know you love doing this...making these girls come, 'specially with that mouth of yours. How 'bout you really show her?"

He gazes up at you, and just slurps over you, still teasing and cautious. Gives a few long licks with the flat of your tongue, and you're sweating, trying to keep quiet. When he opens his mouth over your clit and lips, gathering them, barely sucking, you cry out, hand moving up to cover your mouth, hips moving against him for a few seconds before you make yourself still, aching to move, to hump his face.

He licks over you again before replacing his tongue with his fingers, circling. "So shy... Feeling anxious?" You nod. "That's ok. I get anxious too. Making Sarah, you, other women, feel good, especially like this, feeling their hands in my hair, moving against my face, fuck..." he trails off, licks his hand, licks back over you. "It helps. Makes me feel better. Turns me on like you wouldn't believe too. Especially when they let go--tell me, show me, move how they want, make whatever noises they want." Even his tone was really soothing. He grabs your hips and pulls you to his mouth, and sucks, firmer, tongue moving side to side over your clit, and you squeak. Sarah giggles, and Brendon's laughter sends vibrations through you, and he brings you even closer, gathers more in, shakes his head fast, then sucks soft, then firmer again, moaning himself, and you reflexively moan too, cutting it off. He rubs your hips, pulling away.

"C'mon, babygirl, let it out. Let me hear you. Tell me what you need. Fuck, want to hear how good I'm making you feel."

You feel so embarrassed but you want so fucking bad. He nuzzles you with his nose, and you squeak again.

"She's such a cutie," Sarah says. "Want you to show us what a dirty girl you can be, y/n."

Brendon licks you, these long licks from bottom to top over and over like you said in the emails, and you're getting lost in it, breathing so hard, rocking up and down over his tongue after you decide to stop fighting your reactions, tilting to bring him mostly on the top half. You're almost whimpering, covering your mouth, not wanting the others to hear.

He moves away suddenly, and your hips keep moving and you cry out, "Please, B, don't stop, fuck."

His eyes...fuck, even his eyes show how much he likes it, drunk on it. His cheeks, chin, lips are wet with you, and you're tempted to touch yourself. Even if you just rubbed your fingers over yourself while you got to see him like this, thought about him doing it, trailed your other hand over his lips, felt them kissing over your face and neck...shit. You just want to come so bad. If you were brave, not a nervous dork, you'd pull him down, thrust up, tell him to eat you out, move against his face, grab his hair, like he said he liked, then he'd start to suckle and slurp you up with purpose. Just looking at his lips turns you on, even before tonight.

"C'mon baby, gonna tell me how to get you off? What feels best? Gonna let go? Don't put on an act--just let it go, honey. You were so good at it in those emails, but I need a little reminder, dont I?" He licks his lips, then moves back in, gathering up your wetness on his tongue, moves up so you can watch him savour it on his tongue, swallow it, mmming.

He does it again, and your hand instinctively goes to your clit. He kisses over your thighs, as you breathe hard and your eyes slip shut, so turned on it hurts.

"God brendon, you remember..."

"Need to hear you say it, sweetheart." He murmurs, kissing over your mound, then the cleft, and you press up to him, and he chuckles, kissing more, opening you up again, kissing over your fingers until they spread your lips, giving him access to your erect clit. "Want you to show it too...Love your reactions, your noises. You're so hot," he says between kisses.

"I--I can guide your head? I'll try to tell you, so loud everyone can hear, if you put that mouth of yours back on me, god, whether I come or not from that, I'll try. Won't stop my noises either, B."

"Fuck, yeah, y/n, that's my kind of compromise." He buries his face back between your thighs, and you squeeze him to you, hands finding his hair, quickly building as you move his head and yourself in a way that'll get you off. You realize he's pushing his pelvis into the mattress, making these gaspy moany noises himself, and that turns you on even more. Damn, could you fucking imagine if he came while eating you out?

Sarah is getting close again, too. "Fuck, B, your mouth is made for this." Brendon moans against you at that, opens his mouth wider to cover more of you. "Isn't it, y/n?"

You nod, then remember your recent promises. "Y-yeah." Then you add something you've been thinking, albeit jokingly, for months. "I-I--fuck--think Mother Nature made his lips as an apology to women. Like--oh, god, Brendon--" you gasp some more--"sorry for the cramps and pregnancy and stuff, here's a hell of a good time with this boy 'n his mouth."

"Got that right," Sarah laughs.

Brendon comes back up for air, grinning. "Hey, I've got other useful body parts..." His thumb slides over your lips, bottom to top, circling your clit, then back down.

"You're all useful, B." He smiles even wider, kisses your belly, nuzzles your thighs, thumb still stroking, as you stroke his hair, before diving back in.