Brendon's new toys

Brendon is apparently eager to receive anal stimulation, both external and internal, and prostate stimulation. He's talking about it while using his mouth and hand on your vulva, just tracing over your asshole with the fingers on his other hand while saying how it feels even better for him, so you try condom covered fingers on and in his while going down on him. He likes two fingers or a toy about that size, best, finding three fingers and larger toys too much.

You go with him to a sex toy shop to pick out a nice sized one, unable to decide on just one, talking to each other about how much he likes it, how some are specifically designed to curve towards the prostate. He wonders how it would feel to have a vibrating one inside--he hasn't used that kind before, but wants to, so you tell him how good it feels to have a vibe in and on your pussy. He knows how much you like it, as you use the two you have sometimes with him. All this talk and the thoughts you're both having turns you and Brendon on, him blushing and trying to hide and will down his erection. You tease him about it, maybe brushing over his crotch surreptitiously, saying girls are lucky they can hide it, unlike boys. He ends up picking three, including one that is both curved and vibrates; he seems most excited about that one. You don't even make it home; you soon pull over in the car, undoing each other's pants, bringing each other off by hand.

You both strip as you run to the bedroom once you get home after about three orgasms for you, one for him. He uses things on himself first after you open him a bit with your slicked, latexed fingers, rubbing the condom and lube covered toys first just outside, then pressing inside, seeing how it feels, not going for his prostate yet, letting you take over and jacking himself off as he can't take the intense unresolved arousal anymore.

That vibrating curved one drives him wild, these desperate noises coming out of him, as he tells you with wonder how *good* it feels--"Seriously, how does it feel so fucking good, y/n. It's almost too much. I'm so f-fucking close. God fucking damn." He only needed a couple strokes on his dick before he was coming over his belly.

Sometimes, you use a strap on after he gets you off lots first, often by that mouth that you suspect is mother nature's gift to women (and men, but the ladies need and deserve it more), usually either with him laying on his back, pillow under his ass, legs wrapped around you, or even over your shoulders, or ass up, flushed wet dick swaying, asking to be stroked, or on his belly, letting him rub against the sheets. When you're facing each other, squeezed together, he can rub himself off on your belly. Other times, one or both of you wraps a hand around him, jerking him seriously, or letting him thrust into the grip, or even teasing, going too slow or too soft. If there is a vibrator on your clit while wearing the harness, you find yourself coming again while swaying your pelvis into him, shaking as you come, feeling exhausted just after one or two more. Without, you get so damn close, pressing and rotating against and into him, trying to get enough stimulation for yourself by rubbing against the harness and (indirectly) his ass, shocked the couple times you manage to come.

More than occasionally, he rides you, moving over the fingers, dildo, or vibrator pressing inside him either by your hand or harness.

You both learn, over several sessions, that he can come without penile stimulation, as long as there is lots of gentle prostate stimulation that when he's close gets firmer but not too hard. He hasn't managed that though with the curved vibrator--it seems to be too much, too soon, yet not enough on the prostate simultaneously. Your two curled fingers work the best, accompanied by teasing: stroking his balls, perineum, thighs, belly and/or nipples. It is a better bet if he does get his dick involved directly too at first, switching over to stimulation of everywhere but there later on.

Typically though, either or both of you get too impatient for that, and he jerks himself off, or you do. Or use both hands and mouth on him to get him off, or he rubs between your thighs, against your belly, or vulva, with or without your fingers still inside him. Have you mentioned how much you both love rubbing off on each other?

After usually having two or three orgasms (depending on how many he's had lately--he even has four a couple times), he can't handle anymore (sometimes, he can't handle one, or more than one--you keep him busy, what can you say), often almost coming dry on the last one, saying part of him never wants to stop, the rest knowing he needs to. Seeing him that way gets you so worked up, you get yourself off a couple more times as he's melting into the bed in a puddle of exhausted bliss, either using your hand, or his thigh, or flipping him over if he hasn't just collapsed belly-first already and rubbing yourself on his ass.

Throughout, he's so grateful and sweet with you, not only helping you have lots of orgasms, but you cuddle and smooch the bejeesus out of each other through most of the sessions, falling back into it once you're both so exhausted. You both don't mind how hot you are getting stuck together in the summer heat, just falling asleep naked on top of the sheets squished together. Hopefully, when you wake up, you'll have time for more. His asshole will probably still need rest, but the rest of him should be good to go, you think, giggling to yourself. The first time, you tell him your cheesy joke, but he finds it clever, huffing out a sleepy "I think you'll be right. Goddamn, y/n," with a big grin on his face, managing an eyebrow wiggle. And more smooches.

Turns out, you're right, and he doesn't always want to at all, or only wants to be touched there externally, or just wants you to make shallow slow circles in his opening with a finger, so you can only engage in these in depth sessions less than a quarter of the time. Besides, if you're using one finger deep, or two shallowly, your own juice is enough to slick him up, but if more than that, you need lube, and if going in deeper, a condom too, which can be annoying, or not available, or not worth the bother at the time. You're both pretty oriented to oral, manual, and tribadism/frottage kinds of sex anyway. But believe you, you both always have so much fun regardless of specifics. And he always makes sure you come as much as you want. Seriously, the boy is the fucking best, and you're so glad he knows he can share that and everything else with you.