Slow like honey 1/5

warning for references to past male violence including rape

---

Brendon is a big cuddler. And he has these fits of being hyper and bouncy, even bouncing on beds, in all sorts of states of (un)dress, making you giggle, especially when his... junk is flopping around. He prefers being the little spoon. Loves, melts, when you play with his hair... Little moany happy noises, and often (unless he's come recently) gets hard within moments of light scalp scritches, hair tugs, stroking the nape of his neck...

Sometimes he comes just from making out with you while you both couldn't help grinding on each other, fully clothed, even after you start doing more. He flushes more but isn't ashamed about still creaming his jeans at nineteen. More kisses and he always takes care of you, like slotting his thigh between yours for you to instinctively rub on. Talking about how much he wants to see you come too, wondering if you can with those layers between you, encouraging you to move, grind... however you want, whatever ways feel good.

You two can get more naked, even go in underwear, if you want? You take him up on the being in underwear only offer, and it feels even better, and you come twice in the time it takes you to come once with clothes on.

Or undoes and slides his hand into your jeans after asking, you later asking him to do that first to his giant grin and excited eyes. Teasing over your panties before going under those too, petting your hair, the outer lips. Shyly slipping into the inner flesh once he gets your shy but needy go ahead, playing with your wetness, loving how you feel: furry, wet, puffy, soft, slick, hot, silky... You've never heard a guy talk about down there like that, about a vagina, no... a pussy like that. Too turned on by his careful touches and dirty words to feel much shame or worry. The second time, he tastes his fingers in front of you, sucking them, slow, saying it tastes like honey, and your tummy gets really flip floppy, the feeling in your privates going from kind of full and tickly still to an ache.

He asks you tell him the first couple times, show him how to touch you. Saying you can describe it, or guide his hand, or uh, maybe even show him how you do it? You're too shy to tell him, and can't... show him, can you? It's hard to describe too. Besides, you get something like a pillow or blanket between your thighs, on your belly or back, and rub on it so you can say you aren't actually touching yourself most of the time you let yourself do anything about it. And usually you don't at all, or don't go long enough to come, feeling too guilty before him...

You shyly grab his hand, bring his palm where you need it, how you need it, covering most of you, pressing it to you and moving yourself and his hand. His thigh is more like a pillow than his hand though, still really nice, but it works after a while that way too.

You know he's been on tour some, has had some... experiences both with friends before that and new ones on the road, a few groupies and other one offs, a couple others he tours with like Bob, so you're even more surprised he goes slow for you, mostly does stuff that's about you, feels good for you. He can get more whenever he wants, so why bother with you?

You don't know whether you believe him when he says he mostly prefers other stuff, doesn't think people need to... to have fun, that other things are sex too. That he wants to do stuff with you, whatever you want, to make you feel good, see you come. He prefers seeing girls get off, helping them feel good, going down on them, even humping each other different ways and using hands and... Uh, if that's not too much information.

You find yourself sucking over his neck too, petting his back, squishing him to you, grabbing his ass—what a booty, sucking his plush lips, frenching, of course playing with his hair. Puppy loves pets, doesn't he? After a few times, you touch his chest back, surprised that he likes it, even mouthing over his nipples to his whimpers and moans... His mouth there feels so good to you too... His noises turn you on so much. So do his hands, mouth, rocking on his thigh or hip or crotch, even belly. He gets you so crazy.

James never took it slow with you. And it hurt. Barely felt good after the kissing and the grinding, which started to hurt once he started moving too hard on you.

Your mom told you that boys didn't want to go slow, and wouldn't with girls that they knew had spread their legs (he pined you and forced them apart after pulling your pants down). That girls had to put the breaks on things because boys were like animals and couldn't help themselves. The church said pretty much the same thing, that boys only wanted one thing, but girls should stay pure for their husbands.

James said you had to let him after getting him this turned on, that it could either be your ass or pussy he got inside, and you said the second one because that would probably hurt less. You tensed up, rubbed raw, him complaining about how you just laid there, crying, praying you didn't get pregnant.

Your dad went on and on about girls having their fun, and having to pay for it. Abortion was a sin, and pregnancy was supposed to be a gift, but he said it was punishment, that they were whores. Even a lot of people at school talked like that about girls who did too much or with too many boys, even if they didn't go all the way, especially if they had anal sex, or got drunk at a party and one or even more boys... got what they wanted.

You didn't think those things would have been fun for those girls. It wasn't fun for you, and even the ones who did do other stuff had fun without that payment, even though a couple of them worried with outside stuff if he came on them there. The two girls who did do that and told you about it, didn't like it more than other stuff like dry humping and hands.

One wished she could go back to before she did it, when she really liked fooling around with him. Admitting all these details of kissing, grinding, getting under her clothes, fingering, even going down on her, her hand on him, rolling around naked, grinding again then, how they'd rub his dick on the outside of her vagina, spending longer on everything, doing all sorts of things... after you swore you wouldn't tell anything to anyone.

People talked about things like people didn't do those things, but at least some did, at least before they could have full on sex. Guys must not want to anymore once they got the real deal, maybe even didn't want to in the first place, only did it to get what they really wanted.

You'd never been more thankful for a period. And you hoped your sudden questions never got back to your parents. You didn't dare try searching Yahoo or Ask Jeeves on the family computer or even at your Catholic school for anything.

You couldn't hide your crush on Brendon though. Surprised at what a playful pup he was. Got so touchy and giggly and cuddly with him, kissing his cheeks and playing with his hair, him playing with and styling your hair back, hearing his soft moans when you went for the nape of his neck, wanting to do more... Until you eventually did more, kissing him on those plump so soft lips, open mouthed, breath coming fast before pulling away, embarrassed. He asked if he can keep touching you, this doesn't have to change anything--like not for the worse, he wants to stay friends, and do whatever you want to do... You nodded as he stroked over your back, cuddling into him, so tempted to kiss him, kiss him and grind on him and.... and feel his lips, hands all over you, his warm sweaty skin on yours. God help you.

You didn't want to have to not get turned on too much, to be passionless, to stop things, when what he was doing, what he encouraged you to do felt so good, and he promised to make everything good for you, to not hurt you or push or... Explaining he's glad most of his friends other than Panic! have always been girls, in part because most of them told him things, and some of them even did stuff with him in high school. Some women who came after taught him stuff too. All these ways he can help you feel good...