Your Boys p2/4

"Yeah, Brendon, fuck."

"Who do you want to make you come first?"

You swivel against Josh's thumb--he's already getting you close, and you can't decide. You instinctively rub your hand over your mound as you ponder, picturing Brendon, then Josh, then Brendon again between your thighs, eyes slipping shut. "Both...want you both, please."

You can hear the dirty glee in Brendon's voice. "That's our girl." And he's sliding down, nibbling your hip, mouthing over the dip in your pelvis, then licking the crease where thigh meets groin, before you finally feel his breath over your core, Josh's thumb still stroking. His thumb slides to your right lip, and you feel Brendon's tongue flick out, giving a little kitten lick to your clit before getting his face in there, slurping you from bottom to top with the flat of his long tongue. People always talked about his lips, but his tongue, fuck. It was up there with those plump lips of his, and his ass. Don't you know it.

You start swaying against him, both of you getting noisy, breathy. You open your eyes after a while, feeling yourself so close, but realizing you haven't felt Josh in a while. Oh, god. He's slid down to the floor, turned Brendon onto his side, and is licking and sucking over Brendon. He pulls off to nuzzle his thighs, whispering "Easy there, baby boy," and seeing your boys like that... holy fuck.

You reach down, pulling your mound back a bit, tightening your pussy, exposing the clit itself to Brendon's gently rolling tongue--"just a little softer, baby"-- and your other hand grips the sheet, letting the tension build in you, breathing so hard now, pelvis tilted, almost humping his face, crying out for them both. It snaps seconds after telling him to go faster, explodes in you, pulsing, and you're now twisting side to side, desperate noises turning to gasps, trying to pull away in your post-orgasm, spastic haze, but managing to just stimulate yourself more. It's too much, but not so much that you need to stop, let alone want to tell Brendon to stop, so you let your mound go, hand finding his hair, pulling him back a bit to let your hood slide back down, and there you go. Too much turns to an intense a lot, and your fingertips push against his scalp, your hips going faster, his tongue constant--"such a good boy, B"--and you're bursting again, shaking all over now, head hitting the pillow, tensing, and you need to pull his wet, flushed face away as you come down.

"Fuckfuckfuck..."

He pulls away, eyes heavy, going to your thigh, and you see Josh sliding back down on his dick, head bobbing, and you know Brendon's close, and Josh pulls off, now just licking over him, the length and the head, little kisses too. Brendon mewls, swearing, rolling onto his back, resting his head on your mound. "Please, Josh, I need-I can't--"

"Need to come baby?" you whisper, hand carding through his silky hair, and he nods, tugging his own hair, and he moans more. "Like that baby?" you ask, pulling gently. His sighed yes is redundant. "Know you do. You're our bestest, aren't ya?"

"Y--oh, fffffuck yes. Shiit, Josh." He's coming, just from those teasing licks, Josh's hand rolling his balls, and he's spurting, all over himself mostly as Josh kisses and softly sucks over him through it.

"Made a mess, huh?" Josh asks, climbing back on the bed as he wipes his cheek clean, sliding over him, and Brendon nods, chest heaving. Josh runs his hand over his heaving streaked belly, wrapping it around his own cock, stroking. He lays on him, and one of Brendon's hands goes around his back, the other going up, finding your nipple with his knuckles, grazing.Your hand keeps tugging his hair as Josh kisses him, leaving him even more breathless. He must be able to taste himself. He starts moving his head against you, and ok, he's going to need to wash his hair, because your slick is definitely getting on him. What a messy puppy he is. You go with it because it's pretty arousing, in a relaxed, teasy way.

Josh's mouth leaves his, and goes to your thigh, sucking, muffling his moans again. Brendon wriggles around, and singsongs a trimphant "Gotcha," then latches onto Josh's neck. Josh's hand finds your other thigh, and you realize he's not stroking himself anymore. He's rocking against Brendon but you don't realize exactly where until Brendon's saying "Think just the one will work, or should we move so I can squeeze my thighs around that nice cock of yours?"

"Shit, B, think this'll do the trick." He gazes up at you before his eyes slip back shut, and he moves harder against him. He laughs, kisses him again. "You know, y/n's not the only one who can get off on one of your thighs."

You laugh too. "Our boy's got such good thighs, doesn't he? Not that Josh's thighs aren't up to the task too, huh?"

Brendon makes this strange happy almost squeal sound, and Josh snorts. "She's right, Josh. Remember, our last night, before we went on tour? God, she came three times just on your thigh alone, didn't she?"

Seeing and hearing your boys, Brendon's head still on you, it's just making you more and more aroused, and you think you want to come again. Yet you don't want to interrupt them; you just want to watch them. Seeing Josh hump Brendon's thigh until he comes, spurts over them both, is too good to pass up. If anything, you want another angle. You slide up and Brendon makes a sad noise as you get from under him, but grins when he sees you go on your knees to get to the side of them, sitting down beside your boys, hand going into Josh's hair to maneuver him into a kiss. You lay down, tilting to Brendon, and he beats you to it. You palm over your mound, then run fingertips from your entrance to your clit, make circles around it.

"You guys are so fucking sexy. Love you," Brendon sighs, hand going onto each of your heads, and he's trying to get the three of you into a kiss. A few seconds of shifting awkwardly later, and you kind of are, his hand stroking over your neck. You turn, pressing your lips mostly on his, then Josh mostly, then back to Brendon, shifting back and forth until you slide over to Josh's neck, then shoulder, and you can hear more than see them kissing, and you can tell by their noises that tongues are in play.

Brendon's hand slides down your back, palms over your ass, glides to your hip, rubbing lazy circles. He pulls away as Josh gets louder, stutters in his thrusts, going faster, tensing. Your hand slides over his back, squeezing his ass, just slipping between his cheeks. "Come for us, baby. Wanna see." Brendon whispers to him too, and you only make out "you're our boy," and then Josh is gasping, pressing into him, shaking, muscles clenching and relaxing repeatedly.

Brendon kisses him over and over as he comes down, and you both pet over him, and you find yourself swiveling your hips, pressing against the bed and your thighs. Brendon grins at you, rolling a lax Josh over easily. He moves to get off of him, but you can see his arms shake a bit, and he shakes his head, settling for getting between Josh's legs, wiggling hips pressing his thighs open more. He turns to face you, wiggling his eyebrows, and pops out that booty of his even more. You remember his words from earlier, and yeah, that sure is a way to go about it.

"Hey Josh, gonna be able to take another person on top of ya?" you ask, hand running over Brendon's back, laying to the side of them to kiss your other boy.

"You two will be the death of me!" he exclaims.

"Drama queen," Brendon giggles.

"Oh, Brendon, you're one to talk."

"You're the biggest drama queen out of the lot of us," you add, brushing your hand over your mound as Brendon pouts.

"Y/n's being mean to me," he jokes.

"Whatever will we do with this naughty girl?" Josh tsks.

"This naughty girl needs her boys. She's missed you two so much," you murmur, nomming Brendon's shoulder until he's laughing.

"Ok, so she's not a meanie." He smooches Josh, then turns to you, humming into your mouth, tongue slowly licking.

"Nope. I've been really nice lately. Just to myself before tonight though," you pout dramatically.

"Maybe we should be nice beside Josh, so we don't squish him." He squeezes him, hard, going "squish squish," then rolls off him. Josh rolls onto his side, gazing at you two sleepily, and you lean over to scritch his neck, thumb over his collarbone, as Brendon quickly presses his thigh between yours. "This? Or is my sweet ass still gonna get it?"

You grin, rotating over his thigh, as Josh runs his hand down the other man's back, then gives him a little swat. "Roll over, baby," you murmur, pulling away from him so you can press him belly first onto the bed, and he eagerly goes, putting some space between him and Josh so you can straddle him.