Untitled foursome shenanigans 4/4

Linda returns to her plan, deciding to turn around so she can see B's cock, reach it better. Rubbing over his tummy first, clit sliding into his belly button, giggling, breathy. Shuffling up, leaving a trail. "S-suck it. My clit. Hard. Tongue it too... Oh, god."

"Fuck, darlin," he gasps, grabbing her hips again, pulling her down, sucking hard this time.

Only it's over as much as he can, not focused on her clit, but decides to see where it goes. She brace on his thighs, watching his cock jerking as he sucks, and before she can think about it, she's licking over his tip. His hips jerk and she shifts, getting off his mouth a bit, knowing it's a bit too diffuse to come from. "Wanna come, B, fuck, more on it, sucking or your tongue... yeah."

She manages to rest her head on his thigh, breathing on his dick, one hand wrapping around him, just holding him so he can rock through it, as she lets the arousal build and build, still. She flexes her muscles a few times in her crotch and thighs, then tenses, telling him to keep doing up and down a little but firm, flat of his tongue over the upper half, catching her clit but mostly over the hood, and that sets her off. She's panting, biting down on his thigh, squeezing his dick rather hard, other arm squeezing him too, pressing along him, tensing as she comes. "Keep going, please, Brendon..." Her eyes open again, loosening her grip to stroke over him, running her lips over his tip, tongue, then length, and she's tasting Sarah too, sucking along it for a few seconds before she's having to pull back as it hits her again.

"Fuckfuckfuck... mmm... soft now, maybe all over... Need to come down a bit... Wanna get you in my mouth..."

"Fuck, Linda," he moans. "Wish we were doing this months ago..." Spence and Sarah are seconding Brendon's notion, Spence saying how much he loves her, how hot she is, Sarah saying how glad she is that Linda is sharing this with them...

She decides to tease, just running a salivaed fingertip over his tip, spreading the wetness, watching as it jerks. She has to admit she loves seeing that: men so aroused their dicks jerk in the air, or into her hand, or mouth or belly or thigh.... His is so... she bets she could easily fit most of it in her mouth; he's close to an inch shorter than Spencer and slimmer, as she wraps her fingers around his base, rest of her hand on his balls, licking from her fingers to tip.

"Fuck... God..." he moans, vibrating her a bit, breath hot on her, tongue and lips sliding along her, but gentle still, feeling plump and plushy. She jostles his balls in one hand—those are a bit smaller than Spence's too—making his dick sway, and she giggles. "Such a tease, Linda," he groans.

"You're one to talk," she quips. Shit, half his stage show was teasing for one. A clit tease? She licks her lips, then decides to tease some more, nipping at each hip, holding him, stroking almost subtly, kissing his balls, length, finally sliding him into her mouth, licking the tip, the frenulum, to about an inch below, tip, then flat of her tongue, rubbing. He whimpers, and she chuckles, wondering how the vibrations feel to him, because she really likes feeling his noises against her pussy... She moans (extra vibration), and his hips jerk, pushing him a bit further.

He presses her closer, arm over her back, sucking and licking firmer, all over, mostly avoiding her clit.

She slides most of him in, going firm with her lips and tongue as she bobs up and down, fist over what her mouth can't comfortably take. Tonguing over his tip when he's shallow, sucking with her whole mouth when it's further in. She decides not to tease him anymore, wanting to seriously suck and lick over him until she becomes too distracted by her own building arousal.

"Play with his balls too. He loves that..." Spence murmus and she looks over. He's still pleasuring Sarah, using his hand now, nuzzling her face as she smooches him, cups his balls...

"Yeah, he does..." Sarah sighs, rolling him onto his back, straddling his hips as his hand still rubs over her. "Think you can go for a second round, Spence?" Stroking over his dick, rubbing his tip over her clit, lips... Circling over her clit with his tip, rocking along his length, balls as he gasps...

"Slide your finger in now, B... Or tongue..." He eagerly complies, with tongue, then finger, mouth going back up to clit...

Spence chuckles. "He likes that too, doesn't he." B gasps yes.

Linda pops off, hand now sliding from tip to balls, up and down, sometimes cupping with her hand as much as she can, to say "Oh, Spence, I know, and I'm sure B and Sarah do too, that you love getting your asshole played with too..." She is surprised she's talking like this so easily now. Lighthearted, but serious. Not flirting that they can pass off as joking around, or explain with that's just how B is, a goofy flirt and openly sexual in a friendly way with everyone, and he gets people to be like that back with him. "Doesn't he, Bren?"

Her other hand teases over his thighs, sometimes joining her other hand over his dick and balls. Settling on his balls, fingertips cupped underneath them, massaging. He spreads his legs, shifts his feet up, letting her slide to his perineum, rubbing a spit and precum slicked finger over it. She wonders how hard he likes the pressure.

Spence likes it pretty hard, says it's kind of like getting his prostate touched when she or he presses firm there, without the fuss of lube and gloves and maybe running into something and having to worry about when a shit is due. Although he loves that too: her using lube and a condom or a glove on her fingers, or her old bullet vibrator that worked still but slid down to her least favorite after she got another two. Sliding fingers or that inside him as he moaned and moved into it... Around the opening too, and taint. The vibrator on his balls and dick too, especially his tip. She and Sarah had compared notes sometimes, about Spence too, and they both really liked it.

Sarah and B had even used a larger one, not big, but an inch thick, and they got a toy that was specifically for prostate stimulation, and even... oh, god, a strap on. Her saying she was so into his ass, so into him feeling good, she's into it that way too. Fucking his ass with her pussy, then the toy, then her pussy again, or both at once, or rocking into him with the strap on, or using it on him while he ate her out, or... The thoughts making her face heat up even more. She moves further back too, not sliding in, rubbing the outside... Realizing she's rocking against his mouth, tongue, muffling his moans, him tensing up too, and even then he's still tonguing and sucking, saying he's going to, that she can not ...

B whimpers, spurting in her mouth, coming... Saying he's a bit worn out, but... can he keep making her feel good? "Bet you wanna come more? Can I? You can ride my face again, or my thigh, or ass again, hand... whatever you want. Fuck, want you to come till you can't anymore..." Starting to stroke slowly over her back, ass, thighs, kissing over her inner thighs, outer labia, lapping and sucking her up gently, languidly...

Fuck, she wants to keep this up until none of them can move, are a pile of sweat and juices and exhausted limbs and skin on skin and none of them can come anymore, not even Sarah...