...With a Puppy and a Prize Winning Pussy Eater... (Hawaii p 4/5)

He manages to shift to fold his legs, one hand leaving yours for balance, and he gets on his knees. He leans over you, one hand still clasped in yours as he nuzzles your noses together. Your lips find his, and he pulls back after a minute to grin at you, licking his own lips before he settles lightly on top of you, traces over yours. You move your hands from between you, sliding up his arm, letting him sink down on you and allowing you to wrap your legs around him. You can feel him, his heat and hardness, through his jeans, and you wonder how wet you are, if it's through your panties, if he's getting wet too. The thought that he'd be turned on enough from doing that for you, or the earlier humping, to be leaking excites you, a lot, as you move against him.

"Fuck, y/n," he gasps, one hand sliding down your side to grab a wide hip. He sucks, then licks along your neck, and you giggle, hand finding his hair, tugging a bit on it, and he moans, hips jerking into you, and nuzzles your neck, then licks your collarbone.

"You're still a puppy, aren't you?" A twenty-one year old puppy. "Stay that way."

He grins wickedly. "Puppies like licking, don't we?" He lifts himself by his arms, moving down to lick a long stripe over your belly, another over your breast, briefly sucking in a nipple. He mouths over the end of your ribs, back down to your belly, sucking below your belly button.

"You do, don't you pup?"

His response is a "ruff!" and wriggling onto his knees, shaking his bum in the air, licking lower, along the hemline and just above it. You don't even think about twisting yourself so you can reach and swat his ass. Have you mentioned what a plump ass he has for a guy? You do it again, squeeze too, and he moans again, shimmying his mouth and ass against you. You're so ready to get totally naked, and are not sure who's going to just damn well take them off first.

You don't wonder long. "Ready?" he asks, fingers hooking into them.

"So fucking ready, Brendon, fuck," you say as he takes them down. He only bothers getting them to your knees before he's spreading your upper vulva open, and your face flushes as he looks at you there in the lamp light, gently pulling on your generous swollen labia.

He gazes up at you, brushing those full lips over yours. "You're thick all over, ain't ya?" He moans against them, sending vibrations through you, and you forget to feel embarrassed about them because of that filthy mouth of his. He mouths over you again, sucking what he can get of your lips in, managing to push his tongue lower than his lips can reach.

"Motherfucker," you cry out. You half sit up, trying to get your underwear off for fuck's sake.

He grins, kissing your thigh as he beats you to it, and dives back in, grabbing your ass, "fuck, darling"ing, tongue gliding over your ruffled lips, sucking harder this time. You gasp, jerking towards him, and he disappointingly pulls back. "Sorry, y/n," he murmurs, rubbing your thighs.

"Oh, no. Didn't hurt. It would be way too much for my clit, B, but my lips can take quite the licking." You laugh at your own saucy joke, throwing in a cheesy wink.

"Alright then," he laughs, spreading your legs more. "Damn, y/n. Like a flower...or butterfly. Sexiest fucking butterfly I've ever seen. Pink and red and purply brown..." He's running fingers over different parts as he lists the colours. You know when aroused (thank you mirrors), you're pink far in, then red, getting purple-brown as he moves outwards. "...And ready for me." Before you can think of what to say, he's diving in. He opens his mouth over what he can get to, and gently, really gently, sucks, just doing that for some seconds before pulling away to run his tongue over one side, than the other, not touching your clit.

You tilt your hips up, giving him more access, letting him lick from your opening up, then along the outer lips in a thick circle, moving to the inner ones, switching to sucking, going firmer and firmer, still being careful to avoid your clit. He licks again, over the centre, just barely touching your clit this time. It's almost too much, but it works. "C-could you--your lips, just brush over the top?" He obliges, and this intense arousal shoots through you so fast and hard it hurts, but in a worth it way. You back away just a bit, and he follows. "N-no don't move." He backs away, lips back to just stroking over the hood, not pressing into the clit, and fuck yes. His thumbs find your inner labia, spreading them, massaging over them, and you could fucking melt into the mattress, do this forever.