When You're the Loud, Annoying Roommate 1/3

i'mthinking sometime between late 09-10, but timeline isn't clear beyondhim being on the younger side considering his orgasmic capacity XD(20-24, past his even hornier, more orgasmic teens but still highlysexed, orgasmic). So either a time B had a couple months off/littlework, or just imagine he had such a time then, so you can fuck eachother into next week :D

--

Younormally stay at Brendon's for sexcapades. But you decide to invitehim over to yours eventually when your roommate is home, too shy todo much with him more than watch each other masturbate the firstnight, with the help of lube, saliva, sometimes head to toe,sometimes side by side, the later letting you kiss too. Him beatingyou, spurting on his tummy, licking some off his fingers as hewatches you. "You taste better..." he sighs, free hand gatheringup some of your wetness to suck that off his hand, licking it too,mmming at how good you taste. Which gets you going even more, all ofit. You are so not going to let him beat you by that much, and followwithin a couple minutes, tensing, thighs clamping together, eyesclosed, panting into your other hand, riding it out.

Spendingmuch of the time with a hand or hands on the other too, separate andat the same time... He also totally got you grinding on his thigh,hip, jacking him... Getting in a scissor position to grind on theunderside of his thigh, balls. You manage to come that way too(usually can legs open after you've come your usual legs closed way),coming down, still rocking, waves of arousal and pleasure ongoing, ashe jacks himself to a second as well.

Oneof a few times you orgasm the same amount. He usually gets you comingthree to five times that. Usually has a third round himself,occassionally a forth, when you two fuck for a few hours. God, he cankeep going with you so much, less than two hours is a quickie by his,now your, standards. You've only gotten that with the couple of womenyou've been with before him, not the guys... You didn't think youcould even get those things from a guy, like it either wasn't fair toask or impossible, or both. But any other guys can fuck with you likehe does, like those two women did, help you come and come, lots oforal on you too, grinding on each other all over, hands, masturbatingtogether... or fuck the fuck off now.

Thesecond night you have him over, you don't get in until nearly threeam and are really tired, so sleepy but humpy big spoon to his sleepybut wiggly glad to be little spoon it is. When you wake up, it's yourroomie's sleep in day (and a semi-official sex day for her and theboyfriend too)... They literally don't get up until after eleven,even noon. Good thing your bedrooms are opposite ends of the unit youshare...

Pettinghim over his shirt, undies, then under, before you two quickly getnaked.

Hemuffles his cries into a pillow, you giving him a lubed reach around,balls too, as you fuck his ass, spooning, him rocking with yourthrusts, panting out how sexy you are. Rubbing a slick thumb over hisperineum, massaging. You love that you can get at his prostate likethis too. Focusing on the head, frenulum, with one hand, while youcup, gently sqeeze, stroke his balls with the other until he getsclose and you stop to his whimpers, pleas, arching to get your handback on his upper dick. "Gonna make yourself come for me?" youask as you press on his perineum again, firmer, tease his balls... Hestokes himself, but you wind up gripping his hips instead, humpinghis balls too, even his anus, so you beat him to it, coming secondsbefore him, quick small thrusts giving way to grinding. The littlenymph manages to get under you, popping that ass up, quietly moaningfor you to keep fucking him, keep coming. You straddle him, hot andwet, rock until you come again within a couple mintues.

Notthinking, just doing, you get him on his knees for more, back arched,asshole and balls exposed to get fucked too. Hands finding hisnipples, breasts, tummy, his semi hard dick and balls, thighs, ass...Him putting your fingers in his mouth at one point when he startedgetting pretty noisy again as your free hand focused on his semi,then mostly, then fully hard dick. Stroking elsewhere till he wasonly half hard again, then playing with it. "Feels so nice B...Like this especially..." He was usually horny, even when he justcame, and was limp, until the third, sometimes second, which wouldhave him down for the count for five to ten minutes, but still up foryou rubbing on him, anywhere except his junk, touching yourself,lazily stroking, even going down on you, you still feeling good,coming...