Cabin Contest, part 1

So I had an idea: what if you were with the boys (Bden, Jon, Ryan, Spence) when they were up at the cabin? Cue Bden's dirty mouth, in more ways than one ;)

--

Brendon suggests it one evening--a specific kind of contest involving you and the boys. Jon thinks he's just joking, so suggests Spence go first because he's the youngest. 

"Why me first?" Spence sputters. "Brendon suggested it; he's the one always going on about how he's the pussy whisperer. Besides, we shouldn't go by youngest to oldest, but smallest dick to biggest" (haha-sorry couldn't help myself). Really, Spencer is nervous because Haley is the only girl he's actually had a sexual relationship with beyond anything pg-13, and Haley has really shown him the ropes with her. He knows how to get her off, like really good, but doesn't know if it'd work the same for other women. 

"You don't have to Spencer, we're just goofing off," you say, smiling shyly at him.

"Would you want to?" Brendon asks you, and you've been really turned on just thinking about it, and say "yes" before you can stop yourself. 

"Well then, I guess I'm first?" He touches your thigh, and goes from cocky to soft, saying "In front of them, or we can go somewhere private? Not gonna lie, been wanting this for ages."

"If anyone wants to leave feel free guys--omigod i can't believe i'm doing this, Bren," you quickly think to say, giving the other boys an out, as you undo the button on your pants. 

"I actually like being watched, do you?" he whispers in your ear, lips brushing over you, as he reaches his hand into your jeans, keeping his hand over your panties, palming over your mound.

 You want this so fucking bad, bucking up against him, saying "Didn't think I did before, but yes," you breathe, unsure how much of it is the excitement of being watched by Spence, Ryan, and Jon, how much is just Brendon.

He smiles big. "What d'you want me to do, sweetie. Tell me," he sighs in between kisses, fingers sliding between your lips and just resting there. Waiting for you tell him, but your mouth feels dry--nervousness hitting you--you're not used to being asked, having an invitation like this.

You're getting wet, but not wet enough, but you're still too embarrassed to tell him to use his mouth on you. "Just--could you--use some spit, like on your fingers?" Oh god, you're going to die--you're heart is going so damn fast. He cocks an eyebrow and removes his hand, and you wish he didn't, almost whimpering as his hand leaves you, but when his fingers slip into his mouth, and he--goddamn--sucks on them, grinning, you moan, pelvis shifting, desperate for stimulation. This fucker knows what he's doing, doesn't he? "Tease," you murmur, grinning back.

"Gonna tell me where to put them, y/n?" 

You quickly yank your jeans and panties off, spreading your legs, and pointing to your clit. "Would you like an engraved invitation?" you almost growl, and Spence and Jon both laugh. You look up, and Ryan is smiling, too, biting his lip.

"Use your words, babe," he says, fingers just brushing over your curls. 

What a tease is right. A clit tease. You laugh at your own joke, but you're getting frustrated, so you come out with it. "Dammit Brendon, your fingers, on my clit, circular motion. Words enough for ya?"