Bloom (slow unraveling)

Youand B build a pillow and blanket fort, cuddling in it as you eat potbrownies. He is so warm, in every way. Youlong to press all along him, wrap around each other, nuzzle, kiss allover his face, ending on his plush lips, over and over. Thesweetheart let's you lead, eskimo kisses you before he asks if he cankiss over your face back, hand on your shoulder, thumb stroking yourneck, and holy fuck. You want his lips where his thumb is, brushing,softly sucking, so bad. You do it back, hoping he likes it too. Hissoft little gasp... sounds like he likes it a lot.

"Hey,B. You my cuddly pup?" He squeezes you tight and licks over yourcheek, ruffing. "Gross, B," you joke, then pant to his grinand wiggle. He pants, tongue going. It kind of distracts you... "Youso are. Gonna get a puppy smooch back." You lick back, ruffing too,giggling, slotting your mouths together for the first time, pullingback, surprised that you actually did it. Joking still but, givingway to: he has such beautiful lips, plump and soft, letting yourselfthink of them over your neck, breasts, tummy, inner thighs, pussy...fucking fuck. Arousal spreading through your lower belly, womb(worsened by the fact you tend to get mid period cramps too, luckyyou), vulva.

Hepets your hair, smiling up at you, teeth brushing over his lower lip,breathing faster, nerves and hopefully arousal too, so you lean overhim and do it again. Oh, wow. Getting more turned on, wanting tocover him, hump him, tummy, hip, crotch... Youkeep kissing him, slow and lazy, tingles turning to an ache, it kindof hurting, wondering if that's what blue balls feel like for guys,kind of wanting to, uh, feel, by hand, by pressing together crotch tocrotch, if he's hard, wants, aches to come too. Wanting to play withhim. To fuck with him in so many ways. Maybe your friendship caninclude being kissing buddies, because it really should.

Later,you spend an hour in your room, thinking about it, his lips, hishands shy on your back and hips, how you braved pressing yourbreasts, tummy along his. Plus some other things you could get up tolike grinding on him, his hand rubbing over you like before butlower. Getting slowly naked with him, or fast, but still spendinghours on sex, and let's be real, in real life, after all this, you'dwant you both naked or close to it, skin on skin, touching all over,fast. Rubbing your snatch over his dick and balls, thighs, as youmake out, gasping and moaning into his mouth. Him urging you up tosit on his face because he needs to eat you out, you grinding a trailon the way, maybe you'll 69, or rock over his mouth, jaw, watchinghis dick twitch, asking him to touch himself, make himself come...Masturbating until your fingertips wrinkle and your favored handcramps, the sheet under you wet from slick and sweat, blanket toowhen you rock on it on your belly too... This is definitely stillincluded in your friendship too, albeit secretly.

--

You'veseen the dress up box before, have played dress up with him too, bothfrom the box, and each other's clothes when they fit (he's got a bigbutt and hips for a guy, but you've got him beat), although usuallyto different effects than one would think because a lot of hisclothes are already girls' and you're rather tomboy. He does need towear girl jeans because they fit his shape better, and the colours,hoodies, belts... of girls suit him better than supposedly boy ones.They'd probably suit most boys better.

Heshyly showed you old photos, home videos before too. Him as Elvis andMaria (from Sound of Music) were two of your favourites. Hecrossdressed a lot in them, even his sisters and mom's clothes,including cheerleader and gymastics outfits. He looked so adorable inall his costumes and outfits and he got blushy on top of his nervousfast talking when you told him. "Like this blouse. Theseheels--red sparkly ones at that!" Theywere homemade Dorothy ruby shoes, and you giggled, imagining him inbraided pig tails and the blue and white gingham dress. "You candress like Dorothy anytime you want."

Thistime, you wind up kissing him, get even moretouchy than before. "You look so cute like this, B..." Redhoodie, pink shirt. You find out his lips feel as good as you thoughtthey would on your neck, making you pant, gasp... Fuck, you want totell him all these things you want to do with him so bad. Just blurtthem all out. At least in general terms and then fucking do them ifhe's down to fuck too. Jesus. You wonder if he feels the same.