The Attic Spiders Certainly Know (Thank Goodness B Didn't See Them)

title is a reference to how our boy is scared of spiders heehee. and is both relevant but not specifically referred to within the fic

--

Brendon and you are making out at a house show, trailing your tongue over his, his lips, sucking them, and did those two drinks go to your head, or should you say pussy or what? The almost heavy metal band is loud, thrums through you too, but you can definitely still hear his little moans.

"Fuck, I wanna taste your pussy," he blurts, then flushes. Hardly the first time he's said something like that, but usually not so publicly.

You decide to tease him back, leading him to the hallway near the bathrooms, backing him against the wall for more kisses, grinding on his thigh before shifting to his dick. "Think you can, B, question is, how long will you be waiting?" you murmur, nodding towards the bathroom. "Think you could get me in the bathroom? Eat me out there?"

His hands running over you, shifting you down the hall... "Too bad I won't in public... Even if part of me wants it too... Not here...." He puppy dog eyes you and pouts, stops his trail, but kisses your lips again, neck, sucking, tongue stroking too. Puppy. Shit, you are so tempted to see if the attic is empty—it's finished but it doesn't seem like anyone went up... "'Kay, fuck. If... if the attic's clear, we'll... there."

"Really?" he says, as if you're doing him the favor, not the other way around. Well, he loves both ways. Maybe even prefers giving to girls over getting.

You tug him towards the attic doorway, and he bounds up the stairs.

"Well... You're very tempting. That mouth..." you say after you see there's no one. He's undoing your pants, but you hold them up to say you got to close the door. He runs back down, and yes, there's a lock. "Blessings and happy tidings. Or should I say, orgasms and happy head?" you giggle as he gets back to getting your pants off, on his knees before the couch. You grab a pillow for his knees—you want your boy comfy—and think of getting your sweater under you. "Gonna be quick, or take your time...?" you tease as he takes your panties off, spreading and shifting closer for him.

He can't help looking at it, panting, biting his lip. "Both," he sighs. Moaning before he even gets his mouth on you, and noisier than you once he does, even if he is less noisy than usual.

You can't help whimpering, moaning, telling him how good his mouth, lips, tongue, feels. God, mouths and vulvas are fucking made for each other, you swear. You thought you'd be too nervous, but he gets you close quick, thanks too to how he helped you come a couple times during your quickie before going out. Sucking your clit rhythmically. He backs off, mouth going wide around it, tongue lapping slowly, hand sliding under your ass to rub over your perineum, anus. Your hands in his hair, playing with his hair, scalp, urging him on. Telling him to suck as much as he can up, rocking more in his mouth, massage your clit with his tongue, fucking your clit against it... Foot sometimes stroking his back...

Tensing up, legs going rigid, moving against him... and it's bursting through your cunt. Definitely not too embarrased. Could be him, the time of the month, all the orgasms you've been having, but it certainly wasn't hard to come.

He pops up to kiss you, hand quickly taking over. "Taste so fucking good, y/n... Feel good too, even on my hand, but in my mouth, my dick... Fuck. No wonder I need to eat this delicious cunt so bad...." He pops back down to do just that.

The second hits strong, and you can't keep quiet, moaning that you never want to stop fucking him, need his mouth, pleading for him to keep fucking you... His mouth gets less focused and more desperate on you, hands going from stroking to gripping your hips, thighs. He starts humping the couch, pants not even undone, coming within seconds... Him moaning into your pussy, especially when he gets close, comes, is just... you love it. Face mushed into you as he comes down a bit, gets back to licking, sucking, just doing it to make you feel really good at first, mostly on the bottom half, then all over except for the glans, then focused on your clit, not letting up until you come twice more.