Let's Just Get Naked (aka Bloom. Slow Unraveling Series)

made myself post it so i wouldn't keep adding to it XD. they finally get naked as it says on the tin. very silly goobery sex ahead at least part of the time XD. they so silly and sexy

"Holy shit," he says. "Wanna make you feel so good, y/n. Wanted this so long." You kiss over his neck, chest, as he unbuttons his pants, hoping your mouth feels even half as good as his does to you. He gasps, moans softly just at that, so seems like it. He strokes your hair, kisses it as you suck his nipple, run your hands down his sides, then his ass after he kicks his pants down—his bum is so cute, venus dimples above it included. You yank them the rest of the way off.

"Take mine off too, B," you sigh, lifting up to help.

"Shit, even your panties are wet..." he pants.

You can't help rubbing over them, rocking into your hand, breathing hard too. "I'm even wetter somewhere else..." you sigh, and you spread more, pull your panties to the side, spreading an outer lip too. Letting him look at your furry slick swollen pussy. The fact your clit peeps out, especially when it's aroused. Even your inner lips are kind of outtie then. You can't believe you're acting like this, like a girl in your uncle's magazines or something. But he makes you want to.

"Holy fuck..." he moans. Just at that. You wonder if seeing affects him that much, how he'd be with it on him. You cover him. Grind on his thigh. Skin on skin is even better. Even the little hairs rubbing on skin, the other's hair. Glad you got those red satin panties too. "Holy SHIT. This is happening."

You giggle at that. "Hope so. Hope I'm not just dreaming..."

"Definitely dream about stuff like this too..."

Reluctantly, you roll away, but it's to quickly take them off.

"C-Can I? Touch? There?" His hand petting over you hip, thigh. You wriggle eagerly, yepping. His hand shy over your pubes for a few seconds, the mound, before sliding down to cover the whole thing, rubbing, heated gaze switching between your face, watching your smiling pleasure, and what he can see of your crotch.

"Easy on the clit, but everything else can be firmer..." you sigh, spreading and shifting to open your labia up, rocking into it when he's light, tilting away when he gets the glans...

You pull him in, kissing him, tongues quickly joining in. Rocking into his hand.... Aching, panting, moaning, so glad your parents aren't home because it feels too good to keep quiet... Kind of better than when it's by yourself because it's him. Finally him doing it...

He needs to get naked too, Jesus. Hand sliding over his back to his ass, swatting at it, squeezing it. "Off," you pout.

"Don't have to tell me twice." You manage to get them down below his butt, get distracted by the bare flesh, his skin under yours is oh your god, warm all over too, tempted to slip between the cheeks to rub over that delicate skin there too. Probably should ask first, even if he's told you he likes that too. He shifts, struggling to keep his hand on you still while the other pulls them down to midthigh, mostly erect dick doing a little boing, brushing your belly.

"Release the kracken!" You can't help laughing like a goober at what's either your stupidity or comic genius, you're not sure which. Cringy, but you two can be so silly you're cringy.

He can't help laughing too. "Hope it doesn't look like one."

You giggle more. "Think it's a lot cuter than they are..." And smaller. You can't help looking at it. Soft too, you think, and you realize you said it aloud. "Like the skin..." you explain. You're pretty damn sure he wants you to touch him too, but you ask anyway.

"Uh, yeah. Bet you could do whatever you want with me..."

Feels even hotter than you think it would, and silkier... The head glistening almost, and that's so... tender, like vulnerable... Even the balls. There's a delicateness to them, you think, cupping them. Even the getting even harder shaft. Realizing you're outright staring at it. One hand on his balls while the other plays with the shaft, tip, and he rocks into them, panting, swearing, moaning softly... "Feels even silkier, hotter, than it looks," you say, blushing. "D-delicate almost." Is it weird that talking about it like that, feeling it is turning you on? And his noises! Holy shit. Not the first time either. His moans, men's moans, pants, gasps, swears, all of it, especially those needy unhibited eager moans have got to be really high on the aphrodesiac list. You don't think most guys would want to hear girls thinking of their dicks like you are, his dick anyway.