An Honest Man 3/3

Grinding instinctively now... Building, close, so close... You need... maybe switch to tip to clit? But that'll leave your bulbs out... Your hand flies down to his tip, two fingers slipping under to press it just right to your clit, grinding firm along him, humping short and hard, trying to make circles with his tip a bit at the same time... Oh god, right there... Panting, pleading as you come...

Needing more, shifting to lay on top, legs between his, hand bringing his length between your lips, tip surrounded by your lower pussy, pressed to the bulbs, fucking along him that way, mounds pressed together too, thighs pressed together against his dick and balls. He fits so well... The first orgasm usually needs more direct stimulation of your clit and hood, but this'll do just nicely for the second, everything all swollen, hard, yet soft and yielding against him...

Him grabbing your ass, panting, moaning, in your ear, rocking back helplessly, pressing you to him more, whimpering, how sweaty you're both getting, feeling him getting even harder, dimly aware he's spurting precum, making you even slippier... Fuck you. And fuck him. Kissing him, hands pressed to his scalp, tensing, shaking again, telling him to take it as he moans back please, please come for him... "All over you, B? Wanna come and come all over your cock...." And balls, and everywhere...

Turning to "oh gods, please, fuck... Need to come..." Then sounds you can't even describe, quieting down some as you burst deeper, achier, but less sharp this time... Your still rocking on him, savoring it, not trying to come again yet: the feeling of skin on skin, loving how slick, hot, satiny, furry... and kind of sticky you both are, how warm and silky he is all over...

He rocks back and forth a couple times, asking if it's ok if he... "Mmmm... you need it too?..." And he is, spurting over your labia, thighs, behind them, on your butt, his own dick and balls. "My baby boy needed to, huh?" you tease lightly, smiling, kissing him. Wriggling so you mix your juices together, get them more on him.... Your good horny boy... "Less time fucking your cock just makes for more time fucking your thigh... butt... tummy..." You say between smooches and noms as he giggles and gasps. You don't stop squeezing and circling along him as he softens to half hard... So nice like that too. Often, if anything, him semihard is your favorite...

"My mouth?" he asks hopefully.

"Think you can make the case to me again. Pretty easily," you giggle.

"Why don't you climb up here, let me clean you up? Or does my baby girl need to lay out and relax...?"

"Mmmm," you answer, nuzzling, smooching over his neck, slowly grinding your pelvis. Sounds good either way. You do feel a little sleepy... His hips keeps rocking gently, his silken skinned semi feels so nice... "Can you keep going like this?" He chuckles, mmming back, and you love how the vibrations feel. Often he got too sensitive after coming to keep getting more "serious" stimulation, sometimes any for a while, but this was not one of those times...

Getting close, then coming quick, but it's a melty one... You shift up, to his playful whimper and limbs squishing you briefly closer. "Baby boy..." You wrestle out and his grin matches yours when you tease, "I'm just gonna get up here..."

You reluctantly take his purple sparkly masquerade mask off, so he can, uh, appreciate the view more, and frankly, so it doesn't get wet. You do want to use it again, after all.

He mosies down, pillow in tow, so you can straddle his face. "Fuck..." he sighs, soft eyes briefly locking with yours when you pet through his hair. His hands slide over your thighs, then spread your lips a little more so he can really take it in. Blushing and self-conscious, your eyes slip shut so you don't chicken out. He looked so adoring though... "Gorgeous..." Heavy with wonder, lust... "So gorgeous... my sweet girl..."