Brendon's all he can eat buffet (I know the title is cheesy) p 1/3

It's only the second time you're making out, but Brendon whispers in your ear between kisses, "This is fast, and I'm not expecting you to, but I wanted to let you know, I really want to go down on you. A lot. Whenever you're ready."

Your breath catches, not sure what to say. That's new--a guy not only volunteering, wanting to, but offering out of the blue. You've been turned on from his kisses and touches, but you've never seen each other in less than summer clothing, and this thing with him, whatever it is, is new.

He continues, picking up on your hesitance. "Hey, no pressure, y/n. Just an offer, no strings attached. I want to make you feel good, honey, as good as you can feel," he murmurs against your neck, and that's new too--a guy not expecting anything in return. His hands are sliding over your sides, stroking your hips and outer thighs, but you're becoming aware of how he's carefully avoiding getting too close to your crotch. And with those words, goddamn, you feel like he's teasing you. You move the hands in his hair to his jaw, lifting him back up to your mouth.

Fuck, his lips, you think, as you giggle, then moan, into his mouth. You can feel how aroused you are now as you wriggle against him, swollen lips sliding against each other aided by your building wetness. You can feel his arousal too, sending a jolt of pleasure through your belly to your core. Does he really like doing that? "B, how much do you want to?" you ask against his neck. Now he moans, oh god'ing as he kisses you again, hands sliding onto your pelvis now, but not yet touching your mound.

"So much, y/n, you have no idea. I've been wanting to since seconds after we started kissing now. Thought about it, my mouth there--" here he just brushes a couple fingertips over the crotch of your pants--"after we first made out, that night."

A scenario of him jerking off while thinking about doing that with you pops into your head. "Did--did you want to touch yourself from thinking about it?" The question leaving your lips shocks you, and his eyes widen, breath getting heavier, and the way he looks at you gets... hungrier.

He nods, hands now on your inner thighs, inching upwards. "I did, y/n. Fuck, just the thought of it... I came so hard. I barely lasted a couple minutes." His talk is so heated, yet he blushes.

But you're not embarrassed for him at that; you're too damned turned on. "That's not bad, B, that's... so. Fucking. Hot. Do you even know hot you're getting me?"

His hand cups you through your jeans, and you give in to the urge to press down on him. You can't help it, you don't want to help it, so you grab that plump ass of his, pulling him to you, so his dick is pressed against your thigh. He fucking whimpers, hips instinctively pressing against you, and you're dizzy with want.

"Can I, y/n, can I?" He's begging, and the fact that he's pleading to go down on you is just...fucking hell, wow.

You feel like undoing your own jeans, telling him to get down on his knees for you, the thought combined with him humping your thigh while palming you in circles driving you crazy, getting you so close. You thrust against him more, reach your hand down to get his hand into the right rhythm and pressure on you, and seconds later you're moaning and panting into his mouth as you grip his ass with your other hand, coming. You feel like you're going to faint because you're so lightheaded, so you put your head on his shoulder, taking in his moans and gasps as he keeps up with his hand and crotch on you.

"Gonna come for me, baby boy?" you murmur, making him stutter in his rhythm as he groans, teeth grazing over where your shoulder meets your neck.

He nods, eyes mostly closed. "This was supposed to be about you, sweetie, fuck. You drive me crazy." He slows his hips, guides you with his free hand on your hip, other still on your groin, against the wall. His hand slides from your hip to the button on your jeans. "Wanna make you feel good with my mouth, y/n. I'm really good at it, please. Wanna see you, feel you, taste you, as you come with my head between your legs."

"Fuck, Bren. If you're half as good at doing it as you are at talking about doing it, I'll be coming in seconds flat. Shit. Wanna feel your mouth, wanna come, please." Now you're pleading, hands pressing on his shoulders, and he grins so damn wide as he gets on his knees, fingers fumbling to open your jeans. You help him, lifting your legs to get out of them. You go to remove your panties too, but he stops you, nuzzling his nose against the cotton, looking up at you as he puts his mouth over it, feeling your wetness through it, adding more with his own saliva. Holy fuck do you need to come again. You say just that, hooking your fingers in the waistband, and he groans against you, sending vibrations through you. He pulls away, holding your bare ass in his hands as you kick your underwear off to the side.

He hooks one leg over his shoulder with his left hand, then moves it back to holding your ass while his right spreads you open more, letting him get a good look for a few seconds while you get more desperate for him. You want to grab his head, so you do, thrusting your pelvis towards him, and thank fuck, he takes the hint, burying his face against you.

You've never done this standing up, didn't occur to you until him and that filthy mouth of his that a woman could get oral while standing, but yep, women sure could. You're not sure how long you can remain upright; the blood that should be in your head has rushed to between your legs instead, but it's a moot worry. Within a minute of his lips sucking your clit in--he wasn't playing around now, you thought you both had had enough teasing already--as you guided him with your hands carded through his hair and words telling him to suck just a little softer, let you move against his face, and he did, you were riding out an orgasm. Dizzy, but still upright.

"Keep going, baby. You're so fucking good at this. Fuck, your mouth..." You moved against him more, and he took it, oh god, moaning against you, hands gripping your hips, holding you up. "Go a bit faster, B, please," you said, and your legs started shaking, seizing up again. After this one, you managed to open your eyes, gazing down at him as he massaged your hips, still sucking your upper core, gathering more of you in his mouth, his own eyes closed, looking blissed out. Jesus, he really liked this, didn't he. You stroked his hair, and he moved into it, pulling back enough to sigh contentedly, gazing up at you. Holy fuck, his eyes looked so...adoring.

"Want another?" he said, lips moving against you. You nodded, and his mouth pushed against you again, kissing you with those puffy lips before they opened around you, tongue lapping over you before relying more on sucking. His thumb found your opening, just making circles around it, pressing the tip in, then sliding back outside, then leaving.

"Keep doing that, B, c'mon." He nods against you, moving back from your thigh to your core, rubbing back around on either side of the opening, sporadically slipping in. "Harder, with your mouth. Bit more. And softer with your thumb. Y-yeah, like that." Seconds later, you're coming again, moving less against him now that more of your vulva is getting attention. It makes for a somewhat different sensation too; you like it, it's almost an ache, it's so pleasurable. You are so fucking dizzy now, and your clit is getting too sensitive. "Just go around my clit now ok? I'm not done but--"

"It's getting too much?" he finishes as he keeps thumbing you, pulling off to move to the side, your outer labia, running the flat of his tongue gently over you.

"Long strokes, yeah, sweetie," you gasp, and he's licking you from bottom to top, going back and forth between sides, gazing up at you to gauge your reaction as he goes to your inner lips. "Yeah, that's good too, just don't get too close yet." He adds in his lips, dragging them along yours, and you laugh while being really turned on still, telling him what a clever boy he is, and he chuckles, sending more sensation through you.

Your arousal has been staying constant since the last orgasm, only slowly building, and you realize his knees have got to be hurting by now. Seriously, how can he be looking so blissed out on his knees, period, and for that long?