How Brendon Got Grass In His Hair

whereupon i manage to do short one. can be read as a jump ahead part of the slow unraveling/unfurling series or a standalone

--

Must be after midnight now, you think, gazing at the almost full moon. From swinging, holding hands, swaying back in forth to bump into each other as you talk and smoke pot to the see saw to being a couple silly monkeys on the jungle gym. Brendon hangs off it upside down, face before yours so you can give him lots of smooches, play with his hair as he makes these pleasured, almost dirty noises, and you can't help joining in... He pulls away and makes goofy faces, changes positions a couple times as you pout, or give him a raspberry, or monkey around too...

He winds up on his back, you hanging over him, legs swinging, then standing, feet nudging into his sides, as he strokes over them...

You take turns running to rotate the spinny thing, joining him on it as it slows, for more kisses. Hands in his hair, tugging, scritching his scalp. him leaning into you, murmuring he's dizzy, stroking the nape of his neck as he moves down to your neck, lapping and sucking... You're so glad no one's around.

He gets up, urging you towards the grass, by a tree on the side.

"We-we could--here?" he asks eagerly, petting over your back, hips, ass as you grab his to pull him into you, turned on in spite of it being technically in public.

"I'm so not getting naked here, B!" you whisper loudly, but you're rocking into him already.

He blushes, saying ""No, I just mean, like, we could, just, hands down each others pants, or you could straddle my crotch or thigh..." It just encourages you to press on his shoulders a little, lean into him, and he pliantly goes down as you follow. Funny way of saying no. No to a certain way, hell yes to another.

"Sounds like a plan..." you whisper between kisses, covering him, rocking into him as his thighs squeeze your hips. Maybe the hands too... He's as noisy as you, but you both try to keep quiet.

You keep things easy for a while, more on the mound, not wanting to get too close, at least not yet, because getting close and coming means it's hard to keep quiet...

You pray no one comes by. Although you wouldn't be surprised if part of him wanted to get caught, seen. You move to straddle him, opening you up and dampening your panties, glad you're wearing sweats at least even if he's wearing jeans.

You back off when you get close, but the second time, you want to come, leaning your upper pussy, clit, into it, more thrusty, clenching your pussy muscles, to move things along. You can't keep it in that well when you do, arms pressing on the ground, back bowing, grinding into him, him kissing you through your moans...

Neither can he when fellows seconds later, thrusting up against you, spurting in his jeans, hands gripping your hips. You eagerly open your eyes so you can see the pleasure on his face, flushed, sweaty even in the cool night air, panting, as he comes down, still shuddering a couple times.

You keep circling into him, but he makes a little "ow" noise (coming combined with jeans; he usually can only take much after coming when bare) so you quickly shift to his thigh to keep working on your second, rocking, then back to grinding, and firmer... This one bursts through even stronger, everything tensing, uterus cramping...

You're still swaying, but slow, lightly, when his hand finds your drawstring. "Can I—Want to feel... You feel so good..." he asks, undoing it but not sliding his hand in until you lift up, gasp your yes.

He rubs over your mound quickly before sliding down. "Panties too..." he sighs, probably referring to the wetness there as well, circling his whole hand over your whole pussy before slipping fingers between the lips, feeling the slickness, finger sliding in to feel you hot and wet inside too as you grind, flex into it.

B slides two fingers through your wetness up to circle over your clit lightly and you whimper "don't stop" as he pulls away, fucking on his thigh already, but it's to suck on his fingers, moaning a bit into it... Jesus Christ, if you two were somewhere private...

"Tastes so good..." he sighs. "Besides, it'll get ya even wetter." He works up some saliva, shifts his slicked fingers back down and you pull the elastic waist open and lift to help him get back in there. Sliding over your clit lightly, spreading to massage over your lips, back to clit, then rubbing his whole hand over it as you rock back... Pulling away again to suck on his fingers more, lick his palm.

What a fucking tease. Shit, you're aching to come again. "Gonna let me taste too, B?" Two can play this game. And you lick over his lips, fingers. He pulls them out, to kiss you full on again, tongues playing, panting into your mouth almost as much as you as you hump on his leg, cupping your face with his slick hand.

"Gonna get things even wetter? Come on my thigh? Wanna see you come again. Like this? Or fingers?"

You're too close to switch anyway, and ride it out on his thigh.

As you come down, he wriggles under you so his crotch is on your thigh, and you bet he's getting hard again... You wriggle too to rub it against him as he rocks back. Not sure if you should undo his pants, take it out and play with it, balls too, feel that silky hard heat, maybe keep it in his pants to tease him, at least at first. Or get back on his dick and balls and hump him some more, or jack him while you fuck his thigh, or get under him as you rock into each other...

You two just fuck easily against each other, making out, hands roaming, over clothing, under some too, in hair, not trying to come, like you are until you shift so it's crotch to crotch...

"Wanna fuck you more, B... Hands, more humping..." You're getting kind of chaffed from the fabric though, and you shift up...

"Don't want to stop, but want to get inside and get naked?" he asks.

Thank fuck you can bring him to your place, that your parents are kind of cool with it.

"No, but yeah, getting kinda sore. I still ain't getting naked here, even if part of me kinda wants too."

"Fuck," he gasps, pulling away reluctantly, rolling you onto your sides, and you bet he's got grass stains, to go with the grass you're carding out of his hair. "I'm so gonna kiss that pussy better when we get to your place."