Pillow Biter (one-shot)

#2 of a smut challenge on tumblr, sex toys. Can be read as readerxb or SarahxB.

Damn, his moans, you think, your pussy fucking against the small of his back... You've got some pants, moans, of your own. Petting over his cheeks, backs of his thighs, his legs spreading, hips shifting to let you get at that delicate skin: his balls, taint, between his cheeks.

You turn the wand on, press it to your mound some seconds, rocking against it now too, before getting it on his balls, pressing, massaging. Switching around would be even better, you think, reluctantly getting off his back with a wet shluck. You totally lick, suck your slick off him, like you mouthed it off half his damn face, mouth earlier, to his giggles, sighs, mmms. Might as well get it off his ass too then, even if it kind of dried already. What can you say? You do taste good. He showered just before you got there a couple hours ago, but you sure are on your way to mucking him up again.

He wriggles into it, but you pull away, with a swat. You put a pillow under him, other hand jiggling his ass as he shifts, rubbing against it already, dick still somewhat slick from lube, your juices, saliva when you were teasing, fucking, his front, all over, massaging, petting over his back, ass, too... You were going to aim his semi down to stroke it, get the toy on it, tease around the head..., but this'll work too...

He pops that booty out when you spread his thighs again, and you give him a few swats as he twerks it like the goofball he is. "Dat ass... Don't think I can't tell that that silly booty slap is what you really want too, what I usually give you." You get some playful swats too, no doubt. Including when you're ass up for it.

Damn, now you're thinking off him licking over what he could get to of your pussy,your head often in your arms so he could get at all of it, Dick sliding between your labia, thighs, on and between your cheeks, balls too sometimes, when you were last on your hands and knees before him... He couldn't help breaking down into giggles as he slapped your ass as you fucked back, to your loud ha, calling him a gooberface, shifting to get his glans rubbing over yours again. Like dogs, including the even more licks (and sucks, tongue massages...), you mounting him back. Your thrusts and swats back alike clapping those cheeks too. Tugging his hair back sometimes when you ground into him...

A couple more slaps, then strokes. "Love getting on your hands and knees too... What a sight... A very fuckable sight." He loves getting in any position that presents that ass, really. Especially when it can get grabbed, massaged, spanked, caressed, fucked... You even literally kiss that man's ass, gladly.

Stroke over his balls, and you've definitely been fucking the back of his knee, some of his calf for a bit now. "Dos balls too..." you laugh. God, you think you want to hump his ass again, goddamn... In a position where you get at those delicate balls too, tease his dick some too, maybe with your belly...

You spread his cheeks, press the wide end of the massager into it, just rocking it against him before you turn it on. You slide it down a bit to get at his taint, press it gently, then deep, into it, rocking it, as his pants, moans get louder, before they get muffled. "Fuck. Pillow biter," you gasp affectionately.

Fuck you... are going to, need to... you get distracted for a minute as your approaching forth orgasm overtakes you, breath catching, swearing. "Fuckfuck...God, B... Fuck me..." switching to "Mmm, fuck... good boy for me... baby..."

He's rocking harder into the pillow, back against the wand, and... won't be long for him. "Want to come soon, B? Gonna come for me, or should we hold off a bit?" You get some more lube, dribble it down between his cheeks, taint, balls, reaching under to stroke it over his shaft too, to his relieved moans. Probably needed that to help him along... "Should I get that vibrating butt plug in you while I fuck, come all over your ass some more?" Backing off his dick so he can decide.