The Slow Uncoiling

entering sex territory with a uterus rub that wanders down... also wound up spending most of the latter half exploring porn, religion, curiosity, piv as the definition of sex, guilt, etc. mixes up the reader's and b's pov some (his is italicized).

---

He comes over because you say you're feeling crampy, don't want to go out, but that he can come over to hang out. You debate saying you felt sick, but it's not really that, and you want him to know almost, want to still see him. You'd forgotten your period was due. Fuck. You've been feeling crappy all day, tired, weak, dull but aching cramps that don't go away with three naproxen. Empty too, like you're being hollowed out, bloodless even though you're bleeding. The pain in your lower back, breasts, thighs, too. And you feel cranky. "You can go home if you want, B."

"I-I'll stay. Want to. If you want. We can do whatever you're up for, whatever you need. Can tell it's bad, but if I can help... Want to." You can tell from his eyes that it hurts him to see you like this. He has such soft puppy eyes...

You have to admit even when you wanna curl up in a ball, rocking, crying, wishing your uterus was in hell instead, you still want his company, so you light a joint—this time for pain relief—and surreptitiously rub your lower belly.

"Come here?" he asks. "For cuddles?" You want his sweet warmth so you curl up next to him, and he strokes, pets you a lot like you've been touching him since he got back, but still more cautious. Even now, you wish you were both less shy. And more focused on your lower back, like he knows it hurts there, massaging. You're still tense, but less, and you can't help whimpering even though it's not worse. But you want him to know?

"Hey, y/n? Pretty bad, huh?" he says, trying to be tactful and not an idiot. You nod, nuzzling closer. "Uh, I've got two sisters n a mom so I do know about, uh, stuff, like how to help with the cramps..."

He leaves off the part about Leah, the one girl who was really open about her periods, cramps, the blood, everything, who'd ask him to give her back rubs and uterus rubs and often got so horny on her period it was crazy. Double digit orgasms and hours and hours of fucking. He was so glad she thought he could keep up, was open like that. He wanted to show her she and Brittany picked right by choosing him, teaching and showing him, sharing everything with him. Getting blood on the bedding, maybe towels, all sorts of places on each other when she said fuck it to tampons because she usually had a heavy flow, either not using one or one of them taking it out. Still needing to eat her out, get her pussy all over him, play with it anyway they wanted, followed by laundry and more fucking in the shower or bath. That crazy.

He didn't think any of it was gross, even when he knew others thought it weird and gross, or something they actually shouldn't do. He did think it strange, partly because others did, like guys usually thought girls were dirty or gross then and girls usually talked about it like it was bad too, like they wished they didn't get periods, or people thought it should be something hidden from guys, but he was more curious, fascinated, wanted to try it, see it, get it on him, taste it. He was too busy thinking he was ridiculously lucky they choose him, shared this with him too to think it gross, wanting make them feel as good as they made each other feel, do everything with them girls together could do, come as much as they could. Brittany got into things too, even on her own period, but that was from getting over the feeling like she shouldn't from seeing Leah like that.

But now's not the time to think of that, of maybe getting to see, feel you like that... It's not why he's helping you. Not that he wouldn't... but he only wants to help you anyway you want him to.