A Midsummer Night's Feast p2/?

You're still rubbing against him as he puts you down on the bed, and he just chuckles as you pull him down on top of you. You kiss him some more, hard pressed to get enough of those lips, and you just want. His lips trail down your jaw, to your earlobe, sucking, and--"fuck, Brendon..."--then your neck. You'e moving on him seriously now, feeling his own arousal against yours.

"Damn, babe," he moans, pulling his hips away from you, and you wrap your legs around him to keep him between your legs. "Fuck, y/n, 'm not supposed to...Let me..." You loosen your hold, and he slots his thigh against you, and you squeeze it to you instead, rotating, as you pull him back into a kiss, sliding your tongue in his mouth. His hands find your jean buttons, undoing them after you shift to give him access as you sigh your yes. You kick them the rest of the way off, then pull him back on top of you, wishing you could both be naked, if Sarah would allow that--you remember Sarah telling you there were general rules for tonight, but also that things could be flexible, according to how you, Brendon, and especially her were feeling.

You look over at her, and she's kicked her pants off, stroking herself over her panties.

"Not wearing any, huh?" Brendon grins between kisses.

You shake your head. "W-wanted...easier access." Your face heats up, and you cover one side of your face up, squinting with your free eye. You're still able to kiss him, still want to, so you do, shifting your pelvis towards him as he runs his open hand down your belly to your mound. He just rubs circles softly over you for a while, turning you on more and more, until your breath is coming in gasps and you're swaying into his hand.

"Fuck, y/n, so responsive, ain't you?"

"I think that underneath that shy, anxious girlwoman is a bit of a tiger, don't you?" Sarah asks, laying on the bed behind Brendon, undoing his pants, sliding her hand inside, sucking on his neck, making him shudder and moan. He's bucking into her hand, but she stills his hips with a gentle "Babyboy, hold on...want you to do that for me." He nods, turning to kiss her, and she's pulling his pants down. "Just keep your underwear on, ok. I think our girl wants your thigh again."

You're watching them, Brendon's hand still rubbing haphazardly as you move against it, and Sarah grins at you, moving back off the bed as Brendon rolls back towards you, slotting his thigh between your legs and you desperately press down on him, heating up from everything.

"You're so sexy," he moans, going onto his back, arms wrapped around you, bringing an eager you with him. You can feel his erection against your hip, and move against him--maybe that'll be ok.

"Fuck, B--you're the sexy one..." Your wetness is already building up as he runs his hand down your back, other holding your face to kiss you, slow and hot and with an amazing amount of tongue, letting the friction go to sliding.

"You're both sexy, you silly goose," Sarah sighs. You can almost hear her wetness as she slides over herself, daring a look over at her, one hand squeezing a nipple, as her other works between her loosely closed legs.

You wish you could use your hands on him, jack him off as Sarah watches and gets off herself, and the thought is so hot and anxiety-inducing at the same time. It's so much easier to be brave and shameless when you're typing on a keyboard.

"Wanna feel you get off, y/n...Gonna come on my thigh, sweetheart? Just do whatever you need to do to get there...know you can."

You nod, shifting to nose over his neck, feel his pulse, lick over his salty sweat, hands going under his shoulders for leverage, pulling him closer, pressing yourself not harder but faster, back and forth. Within a minute, you can feel yourself getting close. He squeezes you back and you burrow into him even more, and he's petting your hair, telling you how hot you are, how hot and wet your pussy feels on his thigh, how much he wants to see you come, that he wants to get your pussy in his mouth, to slurp and suck you, to hear you moan and gasp, feel you grab him harder as you get close, as you come. Holy shit, this boy has a filthy mouth. You pull away from panting into his neck to kiss his luscious lips, smooching along his jaw, then his mouth again, finally going back to his neck, sucking, and he's getting moany himself, and his dick gets even harder.

Suddenly, Sarah's soft pants and gasps break off in a shouted "fuck, motherfucker. Fuck. Shit. Godfuckingdamn," and you can't help looking over as she seizes up, thighs clamped around her hand, rocking against the palm rubbing side to side rapidly. She's still gasping as she relaxes, eyes opening to fall on your gaze, and you burrow back into Brendon's neck, embarrassed, but still so turned on, not nervous enough to stop humping his thigh, getting back into that pre-orgasmic haze quick.

"Gonna come for us, babygirl?" Sarah pants, still touching herself. Fuck, how can she like seeing him with other people? But you also know they've done full on threesomes, and foursomes if it's another couple, both with other men and women. So they both like to watch, and both like to be with others sometimes, too, as long as their spouse is there.

The images filling your mind just get you closer: Brendon just reveling in giving a man and a woman head, back and forth, then mouthing over both at once as she lays on his front, his dick between her thighs, as Sarah watches, masturbating. Him eating her out while another man sucks his dick and balls. Her leaning over him, riding his face, as she and another man kiss, lick and suck over his hips, thighs and dick. Brendon comes so quick, and they share his taste between them, kissing, stroking him until he has to beg off. Brendon sucking another woman's clit while Sarah's slides her lubed condomed fingers inside him, finding his prostate, and he bucks up into it, dick swaying, begging for attention too. Sarah sliding her sex over another man as Brendon straddles his face, letting him mouth over him, then she closes her legs between his open ones, rutting against him, so she can come (she told you she always needs her legs closed for her first orgasm, and usually for the second too). She keeps going until his trapped dick is spurting between their bellies, maybe coming again. She tells Brendon to clean her off, lick it up and he eagerly does, then both he and the man manage to go down on her at the same time, make her come with their mouths, hands, thighs, and dicks until she can't come anymore. Sarah and another woman getting Brendon between them, one rubbing on his dick, the other humping his ass, as they make out over his shoulder, switching to his thigh once he comes and can't take any more dick stimulation, kissing and stroking him all over. Sarah sliding her fingers inside a woman as Brendon rubs her clit, both kissing her back and forth, telling her how much they want to make her come again and again. Sarah moving to suck her nipples as Brendon gets his face between her thighs, slurping her up, clit to perineum and back, until she comes a few times, and then Sarah straddles her face. The woman rocking into Sarah with a small strap on dildo as Brendon sucks and licks over her, until she's weak, pliant, from so many orgasms. "Other people can give Bren a run for his money," she had told you. "But B will always be my bestest babe."

Midthought, your thighs, pelvis and ass are starting to get tired but you don't want to quit, and thankfully your orgasm washes over you soon after, bursting and melting through your muffin as you breath hard, still stifling your noises and reactions. You're still thinking about what they've told you they've done, and Brendon rubs your ass, tells you to keep going, show them what you can do, and you're surprised when another washes over you a couple minutes later. You're panting, still having those filthy thoughts, yet feeling ready for a nap.

Brendon's whispering, "Ready for another darling? I'm so ready to get my mouth on you. He rolls you over, hand sliding between your lips, gathering up some slick, and he pops them into his mouth, sucking, as you gaze at each other. "You're so fucking good, tangy and sweet." His hand moves back, one finger sliding inside you this time, crooking to gather some more up. "Almost like apple pie, y/n," he says around his finger after tasting more. You pull him down into a kiss, wondering, and you believe him--you do taste almost fruity. Like mushy, overripe apples. Some people claimed women tasted like fish, and you had believed it, even of yourself the couple times you'd braved smelling, tasting it on your fingers, and it didn't taste like fish to you, just a tangy taste that you couldn't describe.

"I-I don't know if I'll be able to come again--probably will--I mean, your *mouth,* Bren, the talking, and what it feels like to kiss you, feel them on me..." you trail off, and he smiles gently, hand going back, rocking his palm over you.