Birthday Boys Need to Eat 4/5

finally breaking my writing hiatus! 

smutty smut smut of the playing with, mouthing over, humping, using toys on b variety

He's half hard, and you fucking love his dick like that, want to do the right mix of stimulation to keep him like that a while, but not tease him too bad. Maybe get him fully hard, then play more until he's semierect, then firm and fast until he's hard... See how much he can take, get him begging. You squeeze him to you, nuzzling and kissing his neck as you rock slower, savouring it. You lick over his pulse, kiss his collarbone, up his neck until you're lightly mouth to mouth, panting. "Hey, B," you murmur, sliding your tongue in to rub along his, sending more arousal through you, making you press along him more. You adore your belly and breasts shifting together from your breaths, moving your nipples against his.

You lift up, so your crotches are barely touching. When he nudges up, you instinctively answer. Shift back up, he follows, back down. Then rocking again. You suck his tongue in your mouth to his further gasps, sucking on it seriously a few seconds, then lick his lips, tugging his hair gently back, licking his neck, nibbling and sucking his bottom lip, back to his tongue. Hands running down his sides as he palms the small of your back–such an erogenous zone –and ass. You pull up again, further, and he eagerly latches onto a nipple, open palm stroking over his semi and balls. Teasy and soft, then pressing firmer, feeling it get a bit fuller, then teasy again. You're aching too, so you ride his thigh, rocking wetly. You stop petting to his whimper, but run up his belly and breasts, especially those tiny strips of hair, fingertips finding a nipple as you kiss again. You shift a thigh to press it along his cock and sack. His hips usually going too. You get your hand between you, dribble some spit onto it, and he follows, adding a long lick over your palm and you slide that over him instead.

"Fuuuuck," he moans, getting noisier.

"That's my boy," you praise, close yourself, so you ride it out, coming in seconds, trembling and even sweatier.

"That's my girl," he smiles.

You suck on a nipple, then lick over that patch of hair between his tits, kisses moving down his belly as you get on your knees on the carpet. You scrunch your face up at the fabric digging in a little, so you grab the pillows, remembering that blue raspberry lube too. Spread his legs more, kissing over his thighs, panting against his groin as his hand finds your hair, hips shifting, not pressing you closer; encouraging it. You kiss over his silky dick. So silky it makes you moan, wish you had something to grind on as you played with him. "This'll do," you grin, winking up at him as you move his leg so you can hump it like an idiot puppy, between his shin and foot. You rest a tit on his knee too. You play it up, laughing, ruffing and sniffing his crotch as he busts out laughing.

That giggle cuts into moans, still grinning, as you gaze up at him, licking where thigh meets groin, hand stroking over his balls, working up saliva to slick over his dick with your tongue. You can taste yourself on his saltiness. Suck on the covered tip briefly, his hand stroking and softly tugging your hair. Fuck, you're even wetter, shlucking, rocking harder. You lick over his balls, find the lube, rest one on your tongue then smooch his thighs, get some on your hands, rubbing them together to get it warm before you just slick him up, perineum, balls, dick–spending lots of time there, slowly jacking him, base to tip, until he's mostly hard, moving the foreskin back, other hand rubbing wet circles over his glistening tender head, sliding the skin back and forth over his tip. Fuck, he's so fucking silky, and you need to come again, aching so bad it hurts, shift to his shin and grind more, almost too wet yourself, tensing up, thighs shaking, eyes slipping shut–"fuckfuckfuck, please, need to–shit, B,"–and you are, one hand squeezing his thigh, other his dick as you burst.

"Fuck, Brendon, fuck. Love you so much," you gasp, and you need him in your mouth, hand steadying him as you slide down, sucking before you can catch your breath. You curse your gag reflex, wishing it was virtually absent like Bren's, that you could get him in deeper, jacking what your mouth can't comfortably get to, feeling him get rigid, thicker. Damn, you need to hear him moan even more, pop off, jerking fast, other hand going to his balls, then perineum, pressing in and he bucks, moaning more, biting on his lip, eyes fluttering shut. "Let it out, baby," you sigh, sucking and tonguing over the tip, the frenulum, as you massage two fingers around his asshole. He spreads more, tilting, and you chuckle, tickly vibrations, letting it slip out, licking over him, slowly jacking him now. You love seeing him like this, bucking forwards to get your mouth, back to get your fingers inside, pleasure all over his face.

"Jesus, should I tease ya or make you come hard n fast, hmm?" you ask, lick him from base to tip, dipping into the opening, tasting precum. "Mmm," you moan, rubbing it over him, then swallowing the next spurt, one fingertip barely pressing inside him.

"Shit, just keep fucking me. Need you to keep goin, fuck..."

Possibilities flash through your mind: making him come like this. Getting those gloves and fingering him open. Sliding that prostate toy of his inside. Sucking him, or jacking him, or seeing if he can come just from the toy–sometimes he can, particularly on his first orgasm in a while. Laying him out, sitting on his face as you suck and lick and kiss over each other. Maybe slide a toy inside him while you do. Fuck, maybe strapping on–it'd have to be a one inch thick one because you want to do everything you can think of quick–and rocking in and out of him, ass up, playing with his dick and balls until he can't take anymore, begging you to go faster. Getting him to ride you, cock bouncing, and you can't stop kissing him, pressing up into him, desperate for more pressure on your mound. Laying him out on the table, massaging and sucking and touching and kissing him all over, especially that delicate genital skin. Getting the bullet vibe, sucking his balls as you run it over his length, pressing it against his perineum as you suck and tongue his tip. Straddling his ass, rubbing off on him, as he rocks into the stroker, squelching. Kissing him from his Jewish legs to his Bden sized dick to his Asian chest to those luscious lips, jacking him as you rode his thigh, or getting on top, his wet dick between your pelvises/tummies and rocking and humping until he spurts between you. You'd be so tempted to get your slippery pussy spread over his cock, rocking.

You keep jacking him, loosely, kissing over his thighs and hips and pubes as you debate, everything making you so turned on. You stop jerking to smooch and suck, hand on his thigh as he rocks his dick along your tongue and lips.

"Think I'll tease you more, B, wanna make you feel so good..." you murmur, still thinking of all these ways to fuck, throbbing and aching, then suck the side, sliding up and down. Maybe get him at half mast again...fuck, you're so going to rub your snatch on him like that. Thank fuck he loves teases because you love teasing his cock...and balls...thighs, bum, opening, prostate, belly, nips, lips, hair...god, you want to kiss and suck and tongue him, swallow him up, slide inside of him, rub on him, stroke him, fucking everything to all of him.

"Know what'd be...oh, shit...a great tease?" You slyly shake your head, lips tracing over his tip, then kiss it, lick a few slow times, his hips still going smoothly. "You doing that...with your pussy on my face."

"Fuck, B," you moan, sliding him in, tonguing over his frenulum as you slurp, mmming, vibrating him. "Get on your back, k?"

You run hands over his thighs to belly and back as he lays on the couch. Kiss over his pelvis as you slick more lube over him. "Close your eyes, B..." You grab two toys and materials. You condom one, lube them both up, run one over his balls then entrance as he moves his legs up against his chest. "Bit of this first?" Rub it against the rim as he wriggles, then slide a gloved finger in, then two, before sliding the slim toy in. He moans, moving over it. Such a sexy boy. Savour his pretty raspberry flavoured cock more as you slowly glide in and out of him.

You leave it in him, spread his legs more and crawl up, breasts and belly rubbing over his bits, squeezing him between your tits one-handed. He opens his eyes, grinning, nose to nose, nuzzling, then squish him to you, kissing, trapping his dick against your lower belly, mound on his balls, rocking into him, both wriggling, rocking the dildo into him some. You reach down, turn it on, plaster back on him, and if you thought he was moany before...Watching his face, hearing and feeling him, feeling so close, in more than one way. You ease his legs down, straddle him, circle your soaked swollen snatch over his dick and balls, so ready to come again, and that you do.