Truth or Dare?: deleted backstory

Deleted scenes from B's past

"Maddy was... an older married woman but her husband was a fucking asshole and she couldn't leave him. Don't worry; she was twenty-six, I was seventeen. I never would have dared to try, but wanted her, and when she came onto me... Yes, ma'am. She thought that it would be mostly intercourse, oral on me, that it'd be just like it was with Dave, and yeah, I went for that too, but I wanted to show her how good she could feel. Still glad I was able to do that, that she came after other girls, especially Brit and Leah.

"Uh... you still want details? She was shy about getting oral, about her pussy, clit being the focus, using parts of me other than my dick to feel good, to come, even though she didn't come during intercourse, even with getting her off before. She still felt selfish, like she needed extra. As if the clit and outside pussy is extra!

"After Leah told me that the clit, inner lips, underneath the outside and the penis was actually originally the same, a lot of things made sense. I had kind of forgotten that anatomy text my mom gave me said the same thing, like people didn't ever talk about things like that, even though I knew girls mostly liked outside stuff, mound, both sets of lips, the clit, whole thing, and you had to touch the clit gently and it should be wet with her or saliva, like it felt better when my dick was wet and the tip was the most sensitive, thanks to Marina.

"I helped Maddy over a lot of that. I realized she faked it the first couple times with me, when I was too... under her, taken by her, like wow, not believing it, and she was fast... to do her right. Because when I actually did get her to come... Jesus. Fuck, she loved me playing with it. Her seeing how into it I was let her be into it, especially with going down on her. And hands and thigh and dick on the lips, clit, got her rubbing herself all over me too, telling me to take it. Her teasing that I was clit, pussy hungry, and not just my mouth. I was. And am. Fuck... Easy for her to come with a dick that way, though."

"And Nailah was so... she only wanted much inside stimulation a few sessions, was glad she was able to tell me that, that I didn't go for it because she usually didn't want it much, that she just went along with it most of the time with other guys. Only once or twice a month while we fucked for hours a few times a week over the summer, but when she did, she was crazy for it, like half an hour at a time. Mostly rocking or grinding deep, gentle, then a break for other fucking like grinding on my thigh or tummy, then more, like back and forth with my dick inside and out, then oral, then deep inside and staying there, soothing her with fingers too, just reaching her cervix and all around inside, even these fabric markers she had, her vibrator that we usually used for outside things, her sometimes thrusting hard, me only 'banging away' with my hips occasionally when she demanded... Her getting so noisy, desperate noises, but telling me she came only once or twice a session with something bigger inside, that it was harder to come like that and weaker—when I felt her contractions a couple times, they weren't strong. It mostly soothed this deep ache in her that hit once in a while, wouldn't go away for a couple days, or hours if she quenched it."

-----

I feel like I put the reader through the wringer too much re: past sexual experiences, although I do feel it is realistic and is actually getting more normalized, and even more extremely violent/pornified for girls and young women (the shit that has been normalized, made sexy within the last several years makes me despair). Plus, this history for the reader felt like it borrowed heavily from Pennsatucky's backstory on Orange is the New Black when I thought about it after I wrote most of it. There's mentions that stayed in the original story, so here's the more detailed version. Warning for misogynist, homophobic and racist slurs, (piv and oral) rape and other sexual assault, general misogyny.