Truth or Dare 3/?

But he must make guys want to bend him over, get him against the wall, on his belly or back, and just fucking... fuck him senseless. Jesus, if you had a dick, you'd want to.

You'd want to hump him like that, like with your snatch, if it was possible, like how he said they rubbed on each other, including asses... Him between your thighs, you on his thigh. Dick, balls to snatch. Him touching you there, you telling him how, maybe even guiding his hand with yours. Touching him back while he still played with you. Get him sucking you off. You mean, eating you out. Fuck, you want to come so bad.

You bet you'd even like going down on him. He knows from how that one guy was at first how it feels to have the guy be an asshole, that the one doing it should be in control, and he likes doing it even without getting it back. You bet he'd get you so crazy, get you so into things you'd want to do it for him after you came a couple times, see him feel good like that, maybe 69ing, or him on his back, moaning, twitching, belly heaving, shyly asking you to touch his nuts, please, rocking into your fist as you tongued and sucked the tip... Touching his asshole like he likes too.

"What's it like going down on a guy? Do guys like doing that for guys more than girls do?" You didn't before except with Jose, especially the... end result in your mouth, or if he tried to come on your face was even worse. You did it because you were supposed to, if you didn't want to go all the way, as a way out of a bad situation. "Do you like doing it?"

"Yeah, god, if I'm into the guy and he's... easygoing even then? Responsive, revels in it... Jesus... get lost in it, kinda. And eating girls out is even better."

"Really?" Wide-eyed and squeaky.

"Yeah, like... girls taste so good y'know, smell too, n like... you can get too much dick but pussy... God, you just want more. Need even more in your mouth." He stops a minute, rolls over, watches your face, as if to get the go ahead from you. You nod, say ok. "Just kiss n lick n suck n use your hands n nose n get it everywhere... Fuck. No lie, I've come doing it." He blushes even more, if that's possible, hides his face in the pillow. "Uh, not even touching my dick. Like it snuck up on me, feeling fucking turned on, even close for a while... then shit, I'm coming."

Jesus. He has? "Yeah. Or needing to hump the bed or her foot or jack myself doing it, coming in seconds. Still want to keep going on her, n not stop until... my tongue or lips or jaw falls off."

"Fuck... like... you've done it lots? With who?" God, he said that he had the munchies for pussy Sunday afternoon when you were all high, but you figured it was just him being a doofus, joking around, maybe even trying to act straight. He talked about certain women celebrities too, not just men, but you figured it was more of a... diva admiration thing? Oh, shit, a couple weeks ago, your friend Cindy, who introduced you to B, ran into you in the communal bathroom, telling you she would probably miss lunch with you. All blissed out, saying she slept over at B's and had so much fun she didn't get much sleep so was heading to bed... Was that? Not just a sleepover?

"Yeah. In high school? Uh... five, especially Brittany and Leah, then Frankie. Not oral stuff with two other girls too, hands, dry fucking, thigh, and Fiona was even down for fucking by rubbing
together, outercourse. She was several times in twelfth grade. Ninth was just Eric. The only girl I fucked with in grade ten was Marina, and when we started again in eleventh, I got to eat her out. Two others, Frankie and Maddy, were shier at first, but we got really into it, getting into sex for hours and oral especially on them and humping me all over and everything.

"A couple others told me stuff too. But the doing it, them showing... teaching me, exploring, especially the notorious Brit and Leah. They treated me like a girl, kind of, like we were... I wasn't 'the guy' with two girls, but—" Wait, he had threesomes, too?—"it was even more... all sorts of things, particularly for them, than even, uh, girl on girl porn was. Which I already thought was even better for girls when I thought about it than straight porn was, like more oral, hands, rubbing together, pussies and on thighs, like why didn't straight porn have that?... O..k. Anyway. And... a couple here."

Your thought of Cindy!, the lucky woman, comes out as a quiet "Cindy?"

He nods hesitantly, watching your face. You are jealous. Not jealous that other girls were with him. They deserved him too, deserved to feel good, come, be treated as good by him as it sounds. You're jealous that you weren't.

"A girl who's a year ahead too, in the music program. Turns out she's got a boyfriend and was supposed to be exclusive... I'd hate to be that guy who goes after people who are taken. And another girl over the summer, Nailah, but she was doing her last semester." You knew he moved here after barely graduating high school, but now you figure things were still rough with his parents.

"So, um... usually we kept going, doing it off n on for hours... Getting their wet all over, getting them off with lots of things we could think off. Showing me how they make themselves come, touching themselves. Hands, guiding me with theirs or words, and..." He rolls over, avoids your gaze, but barrels on.

"...So my dick, and their... vulvas, rubbing together, tip to clit, or length along theirs, either tip on clit or tip down. I... can talk about... intercourse too?" You still find him talking like this strange, like a ton of things are fucking, sex, but... you bet those girls had a real good time with him. You even want to hear about that too, despite only actually wanting it near and during your period, and only liking it much at all with Jose.

"If she does it, really wants it, we often do that too. Especially her on top, grinding on my groin, me inside. When girls come then, that's usually how. Frankie and Nailah could, but with Nailah, it was weaker, harder, and Maddy couldn't. Switching back and forth between outside and in is also really good, or so my thigh or hand is on her pussy, rubbing her clit. Her coming lots from other things and then being in makes it easier to come that way too, and guys should do that first either way. I only did that with two others. Tempest in eighth grade was my first for anything beyond the pg, really. The other tried it, thinking I... um, wouldn't be too big because I'm... not. I'm on the small side, but I was still too much for her the couple times she tried, and I kept telling her it was ok, that I love other things too or even more, and we kept fucking those other ways.

"Even girls into it can like fingers inside better, or they can want a finger or two but not a dick there. Leah often liked a couple fingers, even slim stuff like candlesticks, but careful, slipping easy in n out, pushing up on the front, massaging. Brit was no go in that department, except sometimes one finger when she was all puffy, snug but wet, soft, swollen and everything felt good to the touch. For both of us. They were both mostly into rubbing on me, dick and balls, all over, places I'd never thought a girl could like my ass and back and arm, even when I knew guys could so duh, oral even daisy chains, masturbating, hands on the outside...

"And Maddy realized she only wanted to, like... finally allowed herself to fuck like that too only sometimes, and she could come with a finger in but not a dick. Or like it sometimes, in the middle, coming like that and keep fucking other ways lots. Like Frankie.

"Or Nailah, who was like once or twice a month for lots of inside fucking but still wanted to have a few sessions a week. She liked it for a long time when we did, like half hour at a time, then going back to it, dick, her vibe, fingers, switching back and forth between them and dick or hand outside, oral, humping...

"But other girls are for a lot less intercourse than guys usually think, like ten or fifteen minutes at a time, or even briefer, even girls who've told me. Women can find it weird but good too, a guy who doesn't push for it, who is into other stuff. Like it lets them open up, be themselves, be really sexual. I think women settle for just one orgasm, or two, or even none, thinking that's just the way things are. The rest were other things only, but even with the other girls, almost all of it was other sex. Except Tempest because we were both pretty clueless but she wanted to 'lose it' and that's what people think, that there's only one losing it and it's intercourse,

"Rubbing on my thigh, like how guys can hump together, between their thighs too... Girls can fuck all over, too. Even more than guys can at that, because you can come a lot more. My belly, chest, back, ass, hip, calf, arm... Shit. Women can fuck and come for hours and hours, even when they need breaks between orgasms. Love seeing girls come so much they get crazy n desperate from it, or so exhausted, muscles aching and lightheaded in a good way, can't walk even. How wet and swollen they get. Feeling them tense and tremble. Breathing and noises. Watching it on their face. And the contractions, depending on what we're doing and how strong they are. Till they don't think they can take anymore, but like, carefully sex em up into it. Especially when they have even more."